30

Chapter 30

  Peijia Village

  Jiang Xi, who was said to be stupid, was looking at his small clinic happily.

  The place is not big. It is connected to a room in Pei's house. It is divided into two rooms, inside and outside. The inside is a pharmacy, which is used to store various medicinal materials. The table for consultation has been moved outside, and there are long benches outside temporarily.

  There were cotton balls soaked in alcohol, stethoscopes, silver needles and other things on the table, and the room was filled with a faint smell of medicine.

  Others may not be used to the smell, but Jiang Xi quite likes the smell. Since she started studying medicine, the smell has followed her. In this atmosphere, she just feels at ease.

  In this small clinic, there are also many people.

  But today they are not here to see a doctor, but to watch the fun. The clinic has been completed so quickly. Although it is simple, it looks decent at first glance.

  "In the future, our village will have its own doctor!"

  "I told my parents' family yesterday that I have a doctor here, and it takes only one work point to see a doctor. They are all envious."

  "Yeah, but the outer village is also cheap, but the road is a little farther."

  "very nice......"

  During the heated discussion, the team leader, Pei Shengcai, came over with a stack of firecrackers and was also beaming: "Everyone is here."

  "Come here early to watch the fun." The villagers followed.

  Pei Sheng was amused and said with a smile: "It should be lively and lively. It happens that there are half-hanging firecrackers in the house. You all stay away, I will let go."

  The crowd immediately stepped aside, and the crackling sound of firecrackers suddenly sounded, causing the surrounding children to run away in exclamation.

  The firecrackers are not big and stop soon.

  But everyone's joy is still there.

  Although seeing a doctor is not a good thing, there are not so many taboos in the countryside. There is a cheap clinic, and they are all at ease. After the firecrackers are over, everyone is still unsatisfied.

  Pei Shengcai came to Jiang Xi and tried to tell her a few words to let her work hard.

  Jiang Xi naturally agreed.

  She also likes to see more patients. With points, she can buy a lot of good things.

  Pei Shengcai finished exhorting, and then looked at the group of people around him, he thought for a while, clapped his hands, and said, "It happens that you are all here, so let's just say it together, the rice in the field is almost mature, and we are about to start harvesting. Now, in the evening there will be a mobilization meeting in the brigade, and every household must contribute..."

  The spirit of the people who said this was lifted.

  It's time to harvest rice!

  With rice, it is equivalent to having food. Although most of them have to be handed over to the public now, every household in the countryside can get a lot.

  Even if it is tiring to collect this time, basically everyone has to go out to work, even eight or nine-year-old children have to follow their parents to pick up rice ears, and they can pick up a lot.