12

Chapter 12

  Most of the rural people in this era are very simple, and Mother Pei never thought that Jiang Xi would lie.

  Jiang Xi is a high school student, and in the eyes of rural people, he is very powerful. If he can't go to the University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers, he is a college student.

  Some medical skills are normal.

  Moreover, Jiang Xi was instructed by the old doctor when he was still studying. He must be very powerful, so he will let the old doctor instruct him. You must know that this line of work is inherited from teachers. ?

  So when Jiang Xi was adding firewood to the stove, Mother Pei suppressed the sourness in her heart and quickly stopped: "Xiaoxi, look at the medicine, I will come!"

  "It's alright, I'll do it." Jiang Xi shook his head and refused. The villagers were reluctant to use coal. The stove was made of wood. This operation is very simple.

  But she was still pushed away by Mother Pei: "No, no, your hands are not for this, I will come."

  Jiang Xi was pushed away, so he could only step aside and wait for her to get it right.

  The potion boiled for an hour, and turned into a thick brown color. It was piled up in the bowl and the bottom of the bowl could not be seen. She carried the bowl to the main room. Li Aimei, who looked much better, lay there weakly. Seeing her coming over, she wanted to get up. His legs softened and he sat back again.

  "You sit." Jiang Xi put the bowl on the table beside him: "You drink it when it's cold, twice a day, morning and evening, come back tomorrow morning."

  With no points and no money, she could only temporarily let her drink this medicine a few more times. Although the later medicinal properties were not as good, it was better than not drinking it.

  "Okay!" Li Aimei nodded again and again, met her gaze, and said timidly, "I-I only have sixty cents, so the medicine should not be enough, can I give the rest later?"

  Jiang Xi said softly, "It's okay, that's enough."

  On the whole, she completed the tasks of the system and got 20 points. It only took 15 points to treat her disease, and she still earned 5 points, which is half a catty of meat.

  Li Aimei was instantly overjoyed. She didn't know that the money was definitely not enough. She was poisoned. She would have to go to the town clinic for two yuan, and sixty cents was not enough to buy medicine.

  But now she can't show it, so she can only accept Jiang Xi's kindness, she wants to live!

  For this reason, Li Aimei directly slammed to the ground and knelt down, kowtowing: "Thank you, thank you!"

  This battle shocked Jiang Xi. In the last life, she cured many people, but at a young age, everyone was just grateful or sent pennants over.

  Not so.

  She hurriedly helped the person up: "Don't do this, just get up and talk."

  Li Aimei was helped up and sat back on the chair. The chair had a backrest, and she leaned back comfortably.

  When she calmed down, Jiang Xi said slowly: "Actually, according to the normal situation, just a little stinky fish and rotten shrimp is far more than this serious, but your body is too weak, and the stomach has been very hungry due to long-term hunger. No, it's just like this, you must eat better in the future, and take good care of your stomach, if your stomach really collapses and there is no cure for medicine, you will suffer even more."