26

Chapter 26

  That person was the one who spoke, not from their village. After saying this, he rode his bike in a different direction and left the village.

  And Jiang Xi, who had just taken a needle for a patient, straightened up when he heard this sentence, showing a strange look.

  Zhang Xiuyun is in good health. She only saw it yesterday, and her complexion is much better than when the original owner was not married.

  Why did you suddenly get sick?

  She didn't respond yet, but Mother Pei came over anxiously and pushed her to wash her hands: "Xiaoxi, the rest is not a sudden illness, you can ride a bike to see your mother, or you can take her over and stay for two days. ."

  Before that, my daughter-in-law had made a terrible fuss with her mother's family. Afterwards, the village said anything, but because her daughter-in-law would see a doctor, no one dared to talk about it.

  But she can't be let go any longer.

  Jiang Xi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and avoided her push: "Mother, I know, I'll handle this matter."

  Mother Pei wanted to say something, but Jiang Xi looked at her and shook her head, still smiling, but there was no smile in her eyes.

  Mother Pei's heart skipped a beat, but she didn't say anything for a while.

  Jiang Xi didn't leave, but said to a cousin of Pei Hejun who came to help build a house, that is, the young man who went to marry in his place: "He Mai, come and do me a favor, ride a bike to pick up my sick mother. Take it over."

  Pei Hemai was fifteen years old and didn't like to read. He went to work early and had great strength.

  This time there was something wrong with the Pei family, so he and his two older brothers came over to work as small laborers, and strived to build the health center as soon as possible.

  He likes to ride bicycles, but his father doesn't let him ride more, because he is afraid that it will break and make his cousin unhappy. Hearing this, he immediately threw the wood in his hand, jumped over, and said with a smile: " Okay, yes, we have a doctor here, we have medicinal materials, and we can find someone else to see a doctor?"

  Jiang Xi nodded in agreement: "That's right, isn't that a waste of money?"

  She waved her hand: "Go and come back quickly, it's going to be dinner soon, and if you delay any longer, you'll be hungry."

  "Good!" The boy grinned, showing his big white teeth, and skillfully pushed the bicycle out, kicked his feet, and the bicycle galloped away.

 Gotta come back early for dinner.

  Mother Pei looked at her behavior and felt that it was not very good. How could she let others pick it up?

  But just as she was about to speak, Father Pei stopped her and shook her head at her.

  Mother Pei swallowed again.

  Forget it, Xiaoxi has always been a person with opinions. After all, this is her own mother, and she will never really care.

  Others didn't feel anything.

  After all, Jiang Xi went to see a doctor and spent a lot of money to go to the town to see a doctor. Of course, she came to her, didn't you see it? He also reminded the young man to pick him up early so that he could come over for dinner.