5

Chapter 5

  Pei's Hall

  When Jiang Xi went out, there were already quite a few people in the house. The parents of Pei's family stared angrily at the middle-aged men and women in front of them, and there were also several teenagers and boys and girls next to them.

  Seeing her come out, several people have different expressions, but they are all rejected without exception.

  Jiang Xi has the memory of the original owner and recognizes these people. The Pei family's parents became two sons soon after they got married, one Pei Deming and the other Pei Deyi. Now they are in their thirties, they have already married and have children, and the eldest child is fifteen years old.

  Pei Hejun was born in their thirties and raised them personally. The two older ones were raised by Pei's mother-in-law and were not close to Pei's mother.

  The two were separated more than ten years ago.

  The parents of Pei's family and their two sons are not very close either. They only come and go during Chinese New Year's holidays or when the family makes delicious food for delivery. At other times, they rarely appear here in such a neat manner.

  They came for themselves.

  Jiang Xi stood aside without making a sound.

  "You guys are really confused!" Pei Deming glanced at Jiang Xi, and his heart ached even more.

  He had long regarded the things of the third child as his own, but at this time he found that the things might be gone, and everyone was about to explode, regardless of whether there were outsiders or not, he directly said hatefully: "If I hadn't seen you both come out to work, I wouldn't be able to. You know! Raising a person for the third child, you guys are crazy!"

  Pei Deyi nodded in agreement with a dark face: "The third child is so expensive? The two of you are not enough to serve you, so you have to hire someone specially? I said that in the future, my elder brother and I will take turns to take care of this, won't it work?"

  The wives of the two were also unhappy: "Father and mother, in your hearts, neither of our two families is as good as an outsider, right?"

  Mother Pei was trembling with anger, and she didn't forget to keep Jiang Xi behind her. Facing the accusations of her two sons and daughter-in-law, she was also unwilling to be outdone, and roared with red eyes: "You say I'm confused? You? Then what did you do? The third child is lying here, apart from taking a look and saying a few words of pity, what else did you do? Just remember to ask me for money! You want the money for the life of the third child!"

  In the end, it was her own son, no matter how disappointed she was, she couldn't help but feel wronged at this time.

  Mother Pei asked: "Am I confused or am I too sober?! Ask yourself, you really give the third child to you, can you take good care of it with all your heart?!"

  The faces of the four were stagnant for a moment, and Pei Deming made an embarrassing quibble: "How do you know that I won't take care of it with all my heart?"

  Mother Pei sneered: "Before the third child was transferred to the city hospital, I went to take care of it, the old man is still sick, let you bring some food, what are you sending? Leftovers! Sometimes you can forget it! Let A sick man cooks for himself!"

  Xu Cui's eyes glittered, and she explained, "You also know that we have given birth to so many children in order to inherit your old Pei family's lineage, and no one can take care of us? It's not on purpose that Dad refuses to come directly to our house for dinner!"