2

chapter 2

  Might be really crazy!

  Even if you can't save face, there is no need to say such a thing at this time.

  Marry a man who is still in a coma!

  In this era, a woman's life is almost over!

  Not only the melon-eating crowd around, but also the indignant people like Mother Pei were all stunned, staring blankly at the girl in front of them, without saying a word for a long time.

  Afraid that I heard wrong.

  Afraid that she was impulsive.

  At this time, Mother Jiang reacted and pulled Jiang Xi anxiously: "Big sister, don't talk nonsense!"

  An aunt from the Jiang family also said, "Yes, eldest sister, you are a good boy, but Pei's third child is like this. If you marry again, you will be a widow. Isn't this killing people?!"

  Mother Pei's eyes that had just ignited hope dimmed again after these words appeared, but they also lost the previous anger.

  She looked at the little girl in front of her with relief, and said in a hoarse voice, "Auntie knows that you are a good boy, and I just blamed you wrongly. In our family's situation, it is not suitable for you to marry, otherwise it will really hurt you for a lifetime. What you said is angry, don't worry."

  Pei's mother has softened, and the relationship between the two families has always been good. Jiang Xi can be said to be the little girl she has grown up with. She has a soft and gentle temperament and is diligent. Even the threshold was broken.

  After getting along for a long time, I have feelings. The doctor has made it clear what happened to her son. How could she really let this girl marry?

  "Yes, don't be like this, we are not ungrateful, we will return the money then..." Jiang mother nodded again and again, trying to pull her daughter back.

  Jiang Xi broke away her hand, with a serious face: "I don't! Mother, I have already rejected the person I met today, and I will not marry anyone else." She looked at Mother Pei with a firm tone: " I'm not impulsive, auntie, I also hesitated, but I can't get past the psychological barrier, third brother Pei needs me now, and it's just right for me to marry."

  Mother Pei was so moved that tears flowed out again, and she was also a little moved: "You, are you serious?!"

  Pei's mother is not too young. The third son was born to her in her late forties, and there are two sons ahead of her, who were raised by her mother-in-law, and her temperament is as selfish as her mother-in-law.

  If she takes care of the third son for a long time without earning work points, the two sons will definitely be unhappy, not to mention they are still thinking about the pension of the third son.

  If the last days of the third child are taken care of by someone who knows the cold and the heat, it won't be painful to go, right?

  Jiang Xi nodded again, a slight smile appeared on his lips and flaps, and his attitude was calm: "Really, if I abandon third brother Pei like this, I am afraid that I will have trouble sleeping and eating in this life. I have thought about it for a long time and have decided. Alright, auntie, I'll marry and take care of third brother Pei."

  The girl's voice was warm and clear, and everyone around could hear it clearly, and the villagers opened their mouths in surprise.

  Mother Pei was overjoyed, holding her hand trembling, she was reluctant to marry Jiang Xi to be a widow, but as a mother, she was also selfish, not to mention Jiang Xi's firm attitude completely shaken her.