22

Chapter 22

  She couldn't believe it: "Is he really going to wake up?"

  If a vegetative person eats or drinks without going through the mouth, they can feel the bitter taste, indicating that the sense of smell is likely to have recovered?

  Jiang Xi thought for a while, picked up half of the sugar water she had drunk on the table, poured a little into his mouth with a spoon, of course Pei Hejun would not open his mouth by himself, she lifted the person half up and leaned on her, Then directly use his fingers to pry open his lips and teeth, and pour the sugar water into it.

  The brown sugar water is sweet, but if you are in a serious vegetative state, you can't swallow it on your own, but this time he seemed to feel it, his Adam's apple moved, and only a little water overflowed.

  He drank it!

  Jiang Xi's eyes lit up, he put the person down, wiped the corner of his mouth, and found that his frowning brows were stretched out.

  "Really responsive!"

  The system got excited when he heard this, and typed much faster: [I'll just say it! The host opened his eyes before, and you said it was a normal reaction]

  [Wuwuwu, the host can be considered good, you must know that he has a big responsibility before the accident——]

  Halfway through the second sentence, the system suddenly stopped.

  Two seconds later, the second half of the second sentence disappeared.

  It continues very normally: [If the host wakes up, he will definitely take the initiative to do the task, even if he doesn't know what the task is, he will do the task automatically, and then I will have two points income! 】

  Jiang Xi laughed, didn't care about the system's stuck, and said calmly: "His situation has improved a lot, but I can't expect too much, but if he can really wake up, that's fine."

  Although Pei Hejun died in the book, it was because his two older brothers did not take good care of him. The vegetative state is special and is as fragile as a plant. If one is not taken care of well, problems will arise. Now Jiang Xi takes good care of him, and his health Should also recover well.

  It's just that she was a doctor in the last life. She has seen too many situations, so she didn't dare to report too much, she just did her best, and she didn't dare to tell her parents.

  She sighed and asked, "System, is there an electric fan?"

  【some! 】The system seems to really think that Pei Hejun is about to wake up, and his emotions are very high. It took the initiative to display all kinds of electric fans in the mall, and made a shiny border special effect for her to see: 【Host daughter-in-law, which one do you want? All are good. 】

  Jiang Xi glanced at it, and it was so dazzling that her eyes were straight.

  She really wanted a big electric fan, a big electric fan, so that she wouldn't be exhausted from blowing a fan herself.

  However, she coveted it for a long time, but she didn't have the slightest idea.

  Electric fans can be bought, but no electricity!

  There is no electricity in the villages here.

  Jiang Xi asked the system to turn off the mall, she also let go of Pei Hejun's hand, fanned herself, and fell asleep.

  To be honest, if the conditions here are not very good, this is really paradise.

  Pei's parents treat her well. She has a source of income, but the work is not heavy, she has no boss, and when there is no patient, she can lie down and rest, which is much better than sitting dryly in the office all day before.