8

Chapter 8

  When Zhang Hu heard the words, his face turned blue and white, and he stared at Jiang Xi.

  Jiang Xi looked back at him calmly and calmly, without any fear.

  Zhang Xiuyun looked around and felt embarrassed: "Big sister, your two sisters don't go to school..."

  Jiang Xi sarcastically said: "So mother, do you plan to leave this money to your uncle? Since I was a child, my uncle only took money from my family and never raised me. Just because she is your younger brother, I have to give him my dowry. Not even worthy of my two sisters?!"

  Zhang Xiuyun was embarrassed for a while, shook his head awkwardly, wanted to explain, but couldn't.

  She did think so.

  Two little girls, how can they compare to... a nephew boy?

  It's good to grow up.

  Meat once a week, still have to go to school, and two new clothes a quarter, no one's baby has this kind of treatment!

  Zhang Hu reacted after being angry for a while, and suddenly said: "Okay, we agree to this request, sister, you sign."

  Mother Pei, who has been silent all the time, secretly said that it is not good, this person agreed too quickly, it must be perfunctory, but now it is difficult to ride a tiger, and she has a bitter face. Although it has only been two days, the second and third sisters are two diligent girls. , and she liked it a lot.

  Are you going to be sent away? Lost money?

  Seeing this, Zhang Xiuyun, although reluctant, still honestly wants to sign.

  Jiang Xi held down the paper, looked at the people watching the excitement, and said with a smile: "By the way, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, brothers and sisters, in fact, there is the most important part of this agreement, once someone finds out that they have not followed the above. If I ask for it, I have the right to get the two hundred dollars back. Whether it is from my mother, my uncle's house, or from the team of the two of them, the money must be a lot of money. return."

  "And for those who are willing to help me get the two hundred dollars back, I will take one hundred dollars out of it as a labor fee to thank everyone! In addition, those who report them will be rewarded with an additional ten dollars, so please help me to keep an eye on them in the future. !"

  Everyone: "!!!"

  "Take one hundred yuan as a reward!"

  "And this good thing!"

  "Don't worry, the third daughter-in-law, I will definitely keep an eye on it in the future, ten dollars!"

  "I am also I am..."

  Everyone said in a hustle and bustle, very excited.

  Under the reward, there must be a brave man.

  One hundred yuan for the labor fee is really a huge amount of money. Even if it is divided by ten people, one person can get ten yuan, not to mention the ten yuan reward for reporting! It must be watched closely. Once the evidence is caught, Zhang Hu and Zhang Xiuyun are forced to hand over two hundred yuan, and the ten yuan will be in hand!

  "Your uncle!" Zhang Hu realized that Jiang Xi was not joking, he jumped into a rage, grabbed the chair beside him and slammed it on the ground, scolding: "You did it on purpose, two hundred yuan to keep those two losing money for ten years! And for them to eat, drink and go to school, how can that be enough!"