41-45

Chapter 41

  Pei Shengcai was also suffocating, wishing to beat gongs and drums all the way.

  Of course, that's not the case, so I recorded a passage directly with a loudspeaker, and put it from Zhoujiacun to Peijiacun.

  Li Quan from the health center at the entrance of Zhoujiacun was dozing off. Hearing this, his body trembled and he slipped off the table. Before he could decide, he realized that his quota for further studies was gone, and immediately got up and ran to the brigade: "Cousin! !!"

  However, it was good that he didn't show up. When he did, Zhou Xin slapped him directly without waiting for him to say a second sentence.

  "What use do you think you are? All the places you got have been robbed!" Zhou Xin scolded angrily, thinking that he wanted to choose someone to occupy this position. At first, he wanted to choose his own relatives and sell a good favor. .

  It turned out that there were too few people studying medicine, so I had to listen to Lin Tao's words, thinking that although it was useless, at least he was obedient.

  But now it is better to let Jiang Xi be the team doctor directly.

  He called the Ministry of Health to ask about the situation, and only then did he know the reason. They actually heard about what happened in the brigade, and thought that Li Quan's character was not good, and his medical skills were inferior to Jiang Xi, so they put the quota on her.

  In other words, as a vice-captain, he lost all his face at this moment!

  Lin Tao looked at Zhou Xin's fury, and didn't dare to stop it, he just kept scolding: "Yes, why are you so useless? You can't even compare to a woman!"

  Li Quan was extremely aggrieved: "I've only been studying for a few months?"

  "That's why you're wrong. If you don't, then have a better attitude. Look at your reputation among the villagers!" Lin Tao also hates it. He was blind and gave him such a good job, but he screwed it up .

  Li Quan was even more aggrieved. The master did this all the time. Why did he come to him, right? He covered his aching face, and seeing that he was about to be scolded bloody, he gritted his teeth and said, "Am I not a doctor for this team?!"

  Who's going to get mad at this? He was also said to be inferior to others all day long!

  He dropped the team doctor sign on his chest and smashed it on the ground, then ran away.

  He's going back to talk to his mother!

  And Zhou Xin and Lin Tao: "...Fuck!"

  Lin Tao wanted to chase, but he was stopped by Zhou Xin before he pulled out: "Forget it, don't chase, let him go, that's all, he still has the face to be the team doctor, and I don't have the face to let him be!"

  For now, the only way is to stop the loss in time, otherwise his prestige in the team will only be lower.

  *

  Here, Pei Shengcai happened to pass by a large rice field, where everyone was threshing millet, so everyone heard it.

  When Pei Sheng took the horn and left, everyone in the rice field was in an uproar.

  "Did you hear? Doctor Jiang was selected to study at the county hospital!"

  "I heard it! I still defeated the other candidates, who is that?"

  "Who else could it be? It must be Dr. Li. If you want me to say that Dr. Li is indeed inferior to Dr. Jiang, the Ministry of Health has done a good job!"