11

Chapter 11

  Food poisoning!

  Looking at the task reward later, 20 points, it can be seen that life is at stake.

  Jiang Xi's face changed immediately, and she was about to find the poisoned person, but before she left, she paused for a while. As a doctor, she has no silver needles, no medicine, and empty hands. How can she treat her?

  The top priority is the herbs.

  It just so happens that the medicinal materials here in the system can be used.

  With twenty-one points remaining, Jiang Xi subconsciously clenched Pei Hejun's hand and said, "System, have you dealt with Huoxiang, Mint, Wuzhigan..."

  System: [Yes, how much? 】

  Jiang Xi reported the weight, and the system said: [You need less weight, a total of 15 points]

  Well, it's affordable.

  Jiang Xi asked for it immediately, and the thing soon appeared in the small box she brought with her. She opened it and saw that there was a freshly opened medicine bag neatly wrapped in paper.

  Immediately afterwards, there was a movement outside: "He Jun's daughter-in-law! My daughter-in-law has been vomiting non-stop today, and now she has cramps. Do you see how she is doing?"

  Jiang Xi walked out quickly, and saw an honest and honest man put a tall and thin woman on the ground. The woman's face was very ugly. It could be said that she was already venting more and less breathing.

  The man's eyes were red: "He Jun's daughter-in-law, look at her!"

  Jiang Xi squatted down to take her pulse, looked at other characteristics, and determined the basic symptoms based on the food poisoning that the system said, and then said, "You wait for me for a while."

  She strode to the kitchen, and Mother Pei came over at this time, followed by an old lady.

  Mother Pei said anxiously: "Xiaoxi, you won't read this, let's not mess around, or something will happen!"

  The daughter-in-law of Xisheng didn't look very good at first sight. If something really happened, Mother Xisheng would not let her go. No matter what, she had to make a mistake.

  Jiang Xi smiled: "It's okay, I can cure it."

  Mother Pei broke out in cold sweat and wanted to stop: "If something really happened, it would be terrible, let's not..."

  But at this time, Jiang Xi had already entered with water, seeing that soap was added to the water? After it melted, it made bubbles. She was about to pour Xisheng's daughter-in-law into it with a scoop. What was she going to do? !

  Mother Pei was so panicked that she thought it was a joke. She wanted to rush over to grab someone, but was pulled by the mother Xisheng behind her, who smiled and said, "Sister Guizhi, let's not go, your daughter-in-law is so powerful. , for sure."

  Mother Pei couldn't pull her off, and Qiqiao shouted, "Let me go!"

  Niang Xisheng wouldn't let her pass, so she didn't care about her daughter-in-law's life or death. If she died, it would just make the Pei family lose money. It's a good thing to live, and there's no need to pay for medical bills.

  Pei's mother couldn't, she was so angry that she beat Xisheng's mother several times. She couldn't move, so she stomped aside, scolding Xu Cui to death.

  That Xisheng is also a sledgehammer, obviously looking at his daughter-in-law is not good, but he really listened to his mother's words and sent it over.