21

Chapter 21

A team doctor came from the next village, and Jiang Xi knew about it immediately.

  Most of the people in the village are good, but there are also good people who come to watch the fun. For two days in a row, more people came to see Jiang Xi's doctor than before, mainly because of the excuse to watch the fun.

  "Dr. Jiang, didn't you hear that you want to be a team doctor? Why did you become someone else?"

  "I heard that it's not from our brigade, but a member of the next brigade who has been studying with the doctor for a few months."

  "Our doctor Jiang didn't really learn from the old doctor, and we can look so good. Isn't the new team doctor more powerful?"

  Jiang Xi listened to the villagers chatting while piercing the needle. Because she was mentally prepared, she was indeed a little disappointed, but she was not uncomfortable, so her face was calm, and occasionally they exaggerated and laughed.

  However, she never participated in these gossips, and only served as a listener.

  Usually everyone doesn't take it seriously, but at this time, Mrs. Zhang, who came to tell the news on purpose, thought a little bit more. Seeing that she didn't say anything, she just thought she was uncomfortable and felt a little happy. She deliberately said: "Doctor Jiang, don't mind. , we are just chatting."

  Jiang Xi calmly put the last needle into the patient's acupuncture point, told her not to move, then went to wash her hands, and said with a smile, "I don't mind, you guys say what you want."

  Mrs. Zhang didn't believe it: "I know you feel bad, but this has already happened. We can't compare to the team doctor, so don't compare. Don't worry, if you have some minor illnesses and pains, everyone will still come to you."

  Jiang Xi nodded: "Well, I know, Auntie, you also want to see a doctor? What's wrong? I'll give you two needles?"

  She picked up one of the thickest and longest needles and looked at each other.

  Madam Zhang felt a chill behind her, and quickly shook her head: "No, no, I don't need it."

  Jiang Xi was very sorry: "It doesn't matter, the needles have been sterilized, I can puncture you if there is nothing wrong, especially the cervical vertebra. If we are working hard, the cervical vertebra will easily be compressed, and the blood will not flow to the brain at that time. I see that your cervical spine is very problematic."

  Madam Zhang was suddenly angry and said sharply, "Are you saying that my brain is not good?"

  "What roar?!" Mother Pei heard the sound, and her voice was louder than Mrs. Zhang, with a spatula in her hand: "Can you say another word?"

  Madam Zhang's heart sank, and she muttered, "If you don't say it, you won't say it."

  She hummed, turned and ran.

  Many patients who came to be treated in the yard all laughed, and Aunt Lanhua, who was being needled by Jiang Xi, smiled and said: "Xiaoxi, don't worry, we all know that you are good at medicine, so we won't go to others. I went to the town before. If the old cold legs have been conditioned for you, I don't believe that the new team doctor is better than the doctor in the town!"

  "I think so too, Doctor Jiang, don't be upset, we are all looking for you!"

  Afraid that Jiang Xi would be uncomfortable, they expressed their positions one by one.

  Jiang Xi nodded obediently, in fact it wasn't uncomfortable at all, she punctured the last villager who was conditioning her body, and she went to the kitchen, while Mother Pei was cooking, looking at the medicine jar by the way.