prologue

Improper stepmother control group after wearing a book[70]

  Author: home poison step the world

  copywriting

  Once crossed, Jiang Xi became the female supporting group of the control group in the essays of the stepmother of the age.

  In the book, the heroine knows that her husband's three stepsons will be very prosperous in the future, and they will happily marry the past, teach their husbands and children, and strive to enjoy happiness as soon as possible;

  The female partner in the control group was also married to be a stepmother, but she only focused on subsidizing her mother's uncle's family, raising her stepson crookedly, and eventually dying, which made people more and more sigh that the female lead was a good stepmother.

  Jiang Xi after crossing: "This stepmother, whoever loves it will be!"

  In order to get rid of the best family, Jiang Xi chose to marry her fiance who has been in a coma - she would rather be a widow!

  On the day of leaving, Jiang Xi turned around and saw the two younger sisters in the wolf's den, gritted their teeth and pulled them: "Let's go together!"

  Jiang Xi originally thought that in this era, with two younger sisters and a comatose husband, even if she had medical skills, she should have a very difficult life.

  Who would have guessed later that my husband was bound to a merit system that he didn't even know about!

  After they got married, the two automatically formed a team. Jiang Xi treated patients and saved people on weekdays, and also rewarded all kinds of delicious food!

  That is - when you receive the reward, you must touch the husband's body.

  So every time Jiang Xi saw a patient, he immediately went to shake her husband's hand.

  The mother-in-law who did not know why was moved to tears: My daughter-in-law really loves her son!

  Jiang Xi: "..."

  Until one day, Jiang Xi received the task reward as usual, and when he looked up, he saw a pair of shy eyes looking at him: "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law?"

  *

  Pei Hejun was seriously injured and discharged from the army. He had a high fever during the operation, and once thought he was dead.

  I am also worried that the parents who have large pensions will be swallowed up by the greedy brothers and sisters!

  However, when he woke up, his parents were in high spirits, his brother and sister-in-law were very honest, the pensions were still there, and the family was lively and prosperous, especially his fiancée, who had only met once, had already become his daughter-in-law, and she was so powerful.

  Pei Hejun looked at his tattered body and lowered his head in inferiority.

  But I don't want my daughter-in-law to dislike me at all, and she always sneaks his hand while he is asleep~

  *later*

  When the heroine in the book came to apologize to the parents of the child because of the fight between her stepson, Jiang Xi left with the patient's gratitude, holding her husband's hand and receiving a large piece of pork belly as a reward!

  In the book, the heroine washes a large family of clothes and cooks a bunch of meals every day, when she is so tired that her back is sore; Jiang Xi eats the little crispy meat made by her husband, making the man blushing~

  When the heroine in the book was so angry with her stepson that she didn't dare to touch each other; Jiang Xi picked up the hanger, and the two younger sisters instantly tightened their skins, as honest as quails.

  The heroine in the book: ... Later, I regret it!

  Content label: Farming text, female match, wear book, period text

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Xi ┃Supporting role: ┃Others:

  One sentence introduction: I would rather be a widow than being a stepmother

  Purpose: Everyone can live well, no matter how hard life is, they can also live a flower!