069

@mariahacker just posted on her story.

@vinniehacker just posted a post

valentine's day prom with you

valentine's day prom with you.🤍
also thanks mom for the pic, ur an amazing photographer.

tagged: annamartini
view comments

@annamartini: couldn't have a better person to go to my first prom with. thank u.🤍

@mariahacker: of course sweetheart! ugh i get emotional every time i see this pic, ur so beautiful ❤️

@charlidamelio: favs

@user1: are they dating or sum?

@user2: i thought she was dating someone else
> @user3: wait who???
> @user2: i'm sure he's another tiktoker, she just wants clout
> @user4: i heard he's some italian guy
> @user3: the mattia polibio guy???
> @user4: no, it's a non famous italian guy

✨✨✨✨✨

tonight is finally valentine's prom night.

the dream of a lifetime. i've always thought i would have never experienced something like this, but still here i am.

in the high school gym enjoying this moment with the people i love the most.

yup, i didn't find the blue dress i was looking for, but who cares. also charli told me that green suited me better and i trust her.

daniele <3

so how's prom going?                                            can't wait to see you in the dress!

it's going well, we've had a few drinks
and i'll send u a pic as i go to the bathroom!

babe i didn't mean it like that but i won't complain ;)

omg stop it!!
charli said there's a nice mirror
there and the lights are cool
so you'll see the dress better lol

as i put the phone down and hold it in my hand, i hear avani next to me. i didn't even notice she was here.

"omg avani! you scared me!" i say as i deep breath to calm down.

"sorry i was just looking for you." avani says as she holds a cup of some drink.

"well here i am." i say. "where's charli? i thought she was with you."

"that's the point. i couldn't find her, then emily comes to me and says she saw charli crying in the bathroom, so i came here to tell you." avani explains.

as i hear these words, i immediately go looking for charli.

she seemed fine not even half an hour ago, so i don't know what must have happened. i hope nothing too bad.

i try to let myself through the crowd of all the guys here, but it's hard. they're all drinking and laughing their asses off and they can barely hear my voice as i ask them to let me through.

finally, i see a familiar face: vinnie. thank god, he for sure is gonna help me out.

i raise my right arm as i almost scream his name to get his attention, but with no success. never mind, i got closer enough to directly talk to him.

and closer enough to see he's not alone.

emily is right next to him. they're both enjoying their drinks and laughing. it seems like they're having a good time.

suddenly a weird feeling comes up in my stomach. jealousy? no! maybe disgust of seeing emily. or probably emily with vinnie next to her.

as i stand there waiting for vinnie to notice me, i rather notice that emily is actually looking at me.

she does a little smirk and then turns her face towards vinnie. she must have said something to him, since he leaned down to hear her better and then it happened.

they kissed.

i blink a couple of times just to make sure i'm not imagining it, but when i focus again and i see that vinnie and emily are actually kissing, i realise it's true. 

how could vinnie do that? 

after all the things he said about her, after opening up to me about how much she hurt him. honestly i'm kind of disappointed and also hurt. 

yes, i'm with daniele, but i still deeply care about vinnie and seeing him with the person that hurt him the most, hurts me too. 

i shake my head to get this image out of it and i go straight to the bathroom. i don't want anybody to see me in this condition, or they could misunderstand everything. 

also i don't want any drama, not tonight. 

as i am going to the bathroom to have some time alone, i see charli not too much far away from me. and she's not alone. 

she's spending some time with mattia. they both seem like they're enjoying the night. 

i guess that emily made up an excuse just to make me see her and vinnie. it was all planned. gosh, i'm so done with her. 

as i stand in the middle of the crowd, i'm tempted to go closer to charli and talk to her, but i don't wanna ruin her moment with mattia. it was about time for them to realise they could be a cute couple.

they're both my friends, so i hope things will work out between them. 

as i look around myself, all i see are happy couples or people enjoying this amazing night. 

then why can't i? 

i'm here with my friends, finally my relationship with daniele is working, then why am i feeling like there's something missing? 

am i actually gonna be happy? 

or is happiness just a brief time between one moment of pain and the other?