013

the next morning i went to school as usual, but this was my very last day here. i couldn't believe i wouldn't be in that school next week, but in a school in the other side fo the world.

"i'm gonna miss you so much anna" chiara said hugging me. we just went out of the school and we were about to get home. "i'm really happy for you, i know i might have not showed it, but i am."

after that little discussion we had almost a month ago, we both apologised. she was afraid for me to leave and i was too focused on myself.

"i'm gonna miss you too, and i know you are. i'm gonna call you everyday and i'll keep you updated, don't worry" i tried to make a joke to play it down. but i couldn't cause both me and chiara had tears in our eyes.

"for sure you will, or i'll come wherever you are." she giggled. "well that wouldn't be a bad idea at all, i might meet your host brother" she definitely had a crush on vinnie. i just told her what he looked like and she though he was hot even tho she didn't even see him once.

i sighed and smiled. "of course you can, but bring daniele with you"

"oohh double date, huh?" she smirked and i couldn't help laughing.

we both said hi and after the car ride by ale, we arrived at home.

i spent the following couple hours checking if i was missing something, then i took out of the wardrobe a grey sweatpants, a white shirt and a hoodie, so i wouldn't be hot or cold.

dressing for the airport had always been a difficult thing to me cause you never know if it's gonna be hot or cold.

while i was listening to music out loud, i heard my phone ringing: it was daniele. we had to meet my last day here of course.

"you're still packing, aren't you?" he was laughing.

"not this time, i've been super organised. i was just picking an outfit for tomorrow." i said while i was closing the wardrobe doors.

"no way, i need to check or i don't believe it" he said joking. i laughed and went downstairs to open the main door: we would have spent this afternoon at my place.

i arrived downstairs and when i opened the door i saw daniele standing there smiling. i moved a little to the side so that he could enter.

i was turning towards him after closing the door, when i suddenly felt his lips against mine. i smiled then i kept going on the kiss. his lips were like a drug, i couldn't get enough.

i could feel his hands on my back, while mine were holding the back of his head, passing through his hair.

"you know i'm gonna miss all of this while you'll be in the other side of the world?" he said between a kiss and another. i could tell his breath was becoming heavier and heavier.

"i'm gonna miss this too" i could barely finish the sentence, when he lightly pushed me on the couch. now he was on top of me holding on his veiny arms.

we kept kissing until someone in the room coughed. we both looked at each other in the eyes worried.

he stood up and few seconds later i did the same: my mom was standing at the entrance of the living room watching us. shit, that was so embarrassing.

"uhm no i didn't find your earring, i'm sorry" daniele said trying to make up an excuse. "try to look under the carpet"

"you're completely right." as i said, i started looking under the carpet trying to be convincing enough.

"let me know if you need help, clear?" my mom said smiling slightly and then she went to the kitchen.

"shit i didn't know your mom was here" daniele said clearly embarrassed. i knew this wasn't the right time to laugh, but i couldn't help it.

"what's so funny? your mom literally saw us in the middle of making out" he said sitting on the couch next to me.

"i know but you should see your face, it's hilarious" i laughed then i got closer to him. "c'mon it's a joke, she barely saw us" i gave him a kiss upon the lips. he did the same.

we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon watching a movie. i has always been super indecisive about picking a movie, so i let him choose.

he asked me for some advice or if i could have liked what he wanted to see, but i barely cared about it. the most important to me was spending some time with him before setting off.

we were both laying next to each other and i felt so comfortable between his arms. daniele was passing his hand through my hair and i could literally fall asleep.

we were enjoying this little moment when my phone screen lighted up.

a little smile took place on my face

a little smile took place on my face. it actually made me happy, cause luckily i got a perfect host family.

"what's that smile on your face, huh?" daniele's voice brought me back to reality. i said "nothing" as i kept texting back vinnie saying that it didn't bother me at all.

i noticed that he wasn't looking at me anymore and i realised i acted like i didn't care about him so i said: "actually, last night my host mom facetimed me and i met all the family, and few minutes ago my host brother texted me so that i could ask him whatever before setting off if i needed something"

"oh my god, that's great. what do you think about them? they're cool?" he seemed pretty interested now and i was happy about it.

"more than cool. they couldn't have assigned me a better family, they seem so kind and lovely"

"that's amazing anna, i'm so happy for you" then he kissed me. i kissed him back and i started thinking that i was lucky to have daniele by my side: any another guy wouldn't be supportive about this.

"can i see what he looks like?" daniele asked interrupting the kiss. i looked at him confused. "so i know who you're gonna live with, also i need to see if i gotta be jealous of this kid"

"oh jesus, are you serious?" i rolled my eyes then i giggled. "i'm sorry to disappoint you but i don't have a pic of him, and it's not necessary cause there's nothing to be jealous of."

we kept watching the movie, even tho i wasn't paying attention at all. so i decided to ask vinnie his instagram, so that i could have seen better what he looked like.

i was about to text him, but a notification appeared on the upper side of the screen. he might have had the same thought:

*vinniehacker started following you.*