051

the next day vinnie and i went to school, but honestly we would have preferred staying at home or maybe skipping classes again as we did yesterday.

we were currently in science class, but i didn't feel like being focused and listening to what mrs. miller had to say today.

fortunately after vinnie and i did our project presentation, she started acting like we were her favourite students, so i hadn't even to pretend to be interested.

i should thank vinnie for that, so.. thank you so much vincent!

as usual i had vinnie sitting behind me and charli right next to me.

as soon as she saw me this morning, she started asking a bunch of questions because she wanted to know why i didn't show up at school, but i didn't answer to any of them. i wanted to talk to her in private and tell her everything about yesterday.

"okay class, the lesson is done. see you all tomorrow!" mrs miller said and we didn't hesitate to get out of the class.

as soon as i was out of the class, i saw vinnie standing by some lockers in front of me. damn he was pretty fast. he nodded his head as to invite me to go next to him.

and that's what i was about to do when i felt someone stopping me by grabbing my arm. i turned around and i saw a pretty angry charli d'amelio standing in front of me.

"what the heck char?" i said as she let my arm go. jeez she was mad strong.

"nah you what the heck." charli said pointing at me. "you thought i wouldn't have found out, huh?" she giggled.

huh? vinnie told her about our conversation?

"can we talk about it in private? i don't want everyone to hear."

"in private?" charli chuckled. "everyone knows about it!"

she found it funny? how? and what the heck did she mean with that?

vinnie already told everyone? even though there was nothing to say because i didn't answer to the question yet.

"i swear i'm gonna kill him." as soon as i said it, i turned around and walked towards vinnie who was apparently enjoying the view behind me.

jeez i didn't expect this from him. at first he was all protective and shit and now? everyone knew about it?

"ready for history class?" vinnie said smiling as if he did nothing.

"what the heck vincent?" i realised i raised a little my voice because some students were looking at us now.

"wow now you're calling me vincent uh?" he still had a smile on his face because he thought i was joking, but i wasn't.

"i said i would have thought about it and you already told everyone?"

"what do you mean? i didn't tell anyone about yesterday anna." his face became serious.

"you did not? then how come does charli know about us?"

vinnie stopped looking at me and turned towards charli: "what do you know exactly?"

i turned towards her as well because i was mad confused right now and i wanted to know what was going on.

charli looked at both of us then she chuckled and said: "you guys are so dumb."

i looked at vinnie and we both had a questioning face. he looked at me back and as soon as our eyes met, all the anger i was feeling instantly disappeared.

charli unlocked her phone and after scrolling a little, she turned it towards us to let us see.

so that's what charli was referring to.