014

daniele went back home couple hours ago. now i was laying in my bed, cause i was supposed to be sleeping. but i couldn't.

i was too excited and nervous about the next morning that sleeping was one of my last thoughts. in a little more than 12 hours i would have been in Los Angeles, finally. it had always been a dream of mine.

after i tried thousands times to sleep, i decided to check my phone. i immediately opened instagram and my first thought was vinnie.

nothing creepy or weird, i just wanted to stalk a little his profile since i wasn't able to earlier. i searched for his profile and clicked on it.

the first thing i noticed was his followers number, which was more than 600k. jesus, was this kid famous or something?

then i read the bio and it said he was a model for some companies. oh, maybe that's why he got all that followers. well, he was a pretty good looking guy, i should have expected that.

i took a look all over his pics and mostly i clicked on the ones where he was with his friends:  i wanted to get an idea about them, since they would have probably been my classmates.

not gonna lie, they were all cute and seemed nice. i just hoped they were too when i had to meet them. i stalked some of their profiles, one in particular: his name was mattia polibio, i was pretty sure he was italian like me. thank god, at least i had someone i could speak italian with.

then again, he had a huge followers number, like vinnie's. was he a model too or this kids were actually famous? i clicked on one random pic and the description was 'comment with this emoji if you're from tiktok'. oohh it was all clear now.

so i opened tiktok and searched for his profile: he had more than 1 million followers. the next thing i did was searching for vinnie's profile, maybe that was the reason why he had all that instagram followers.

as i thought, his tiktok followers were almost 2 million. i didn't know if this was a good or a bad thing. how should i have acted with vinnie? it probably would have been better if i acted like i didn't know about his being 'famous'.

while i was scrolling through other profiles, i felt my eyes closing more and more. maybe it was the time i was finally able to sleep.

the next thing i heard was the alarm. i clicked on the screen and checked the time: 5.20 am. jesus if i got to sleep more i wouldn't be that tired, so i started thinking that 5 more minutes wouldn't be a bad thing.

but then after few seconds my brother came into my room and placed me on his shoulders: "today's finally the day you're gonna get the fuck out of here so hurry up"

"jesus leave me alone, i'm still able to get out of the bed by myself" as i said he got me off his shoulders and i was finally on my feet.

"okay but seriously, you have to hurry, the aiplane's not gonna wait for you" he said and then he left my room.

i got up from the bed and took off my pyjamas so that i could have get dresses as i planned the day before. it was a comfortable outfit, since i had to spend many time at the airport and in the plane itself. i was pretty sure i was gonna sleep the most of the time.

as i got out of the door of my house, i placed my bags in the car and got in it. since it was the last time, ale let me sit in the front seat, cause we always used to fight to see which of us had to seat there.

after an hour i'd say, we arrived at the airport. it had only been few minutes since dawn, so it was still pretty cold and a little dark.

i took some bags, while my dad took the others i couldn't. i did the check-in and all those things that were necessary and after another hour the airplane i had to get in was ready.

i looked at my parents and hugged them. they were hugging me back tightly and i could hear my mom slightly sobbing.

i looked at her and caressed her on the cheek: "mom please we talked about this, it's gonna be few month, they'll pass by"

after some more hugging, we officially said goodbye and i was ready to go. i was so excited to set off, but of course it was never easy to say goodbye to your family.

after putting the suitcases in the overhead bin, i was looking for the seat showed by my ticket and fortunately i was sitting next to the window, so i could have watched outside during the flight.

there were few more minutes before setting off, so i wanted to post something on my story before i wasn't able to anymore.

@/annamartini

since there was still time before setting off, i was scrolling through instagram and then notification came up:

*vinniehacker mentioned you in their story*

he did what?

i opened it and it was a screen of the face call we did couple days ago, when we first met. while we were talking he told me: "hey make a pose, i'll do a screenshot", i did as he said and not gonna lie we were looking good.

@/vinniehacker

a little smile took place on my face

a little smile took place on my face. i was so glad we were already this friends. wait, can i call us 'friends' or it was proper to say just 'acquaintances'? never mind. i was happy that i got to have him as someone i could count on there.

i reposted it on my story, but then the first thing that came in my mind was 'more than 500k people are gonna see my dumb face' shit, i didn't think about that. then i wasn't even able to think about other things, cause few second later i heard the metallic voice saying we were about to set off, so i put the airplane mode on my phone, i decided not to think about that stuff anymore and i looked outside the window.

this was finally happening. los angeles, here i come.

OFF TOPIC, BUT
what do you think about all the nessa and jaden drama? it's not our business but they really hurt josh and mads.. anyways, stan vinnie hacker for clear skin.