057

i was still standing in front of vinnie thinking about the crazy idea vinnie had. he could have perfectly waited out there since his aunt wouldn't even see me, but he had to make a drama about it.

"since it's getting late i'm not arguing about it." i sighed. "but you need to turn around and you don't have to look at me, okay?"

vinnie shrugged smirking and then he turned around putting his hands in his jeans pockets. the way he was standing now made his shoulders more emphasised and i couldn't deny it was pretty attractive.

no, let's not think about that. i can't. i shook my head to make this crazy thought go out of my mind.

"you told me not to look, but now you're the one who's looking at me." vinnie said without turning around and looking at me through the mirror.

"i'm not!" i lied. then i placed my hand on his head and made him look at the wall in front of him. "now let me try this on and don't look."

i made sure vinnie wasn't looking anymore, so i started unzipping my jeans and drop them on the floor.

i also removed the hoodie i was wearing and when i saw myself at the mirror half naked it was pretty weird because i would always wear baggy stuff.

i stared at the mirror for a couple of seconds, then i quickly tried on the bikini and i was slightly surprised when i saw it fitted me pretty good.

i looked at vinnie for a second and he really stayed there for the whole time without saying a word. so i decided to play him a little.

"uhm, vinnie?"

"yeah? you're done? we can go?" he gently asked.

"not yet, i want your opinion on this bikini, i don't know if it fits me well." i acted like i wasn't convinced about it. "you can turn around."

it looked like vinnie hesitated for a minute, but then he slowly turned around and when he saw me a little smile appeared on his face.

i was blushing a little, but i supposed it was more than reasonable, and said: "so? what do you think?"

"it's, uh yeah, i think it looks good on you." vinnie seemed nervous and this made me giggle.

"i don't know, are you sure?" i looked down at myself.

"more than sure." he smirked. here you are vinnie. "but if you want to be 100% sure you have to turn around and let me check better."

oh my god. i was freaking dying on the inside and i was about to laugh, but i held it and nodded.

i started slowly turning around and i could see vinnie's face almost shocked by what i was doing, but he also seemed appreciating it.

just when i was about to show vinnie my backside, i quickly turned around and said: "uh! you really thought i was going to show you it?"

vinnie shook his head and blinked his eyes a couple of times before saying: "wha- i, no."

"keep dreaming, vinnie. maybe one time i will, who knows." i said giggling.

"i hate you." he said chuckling and turning around.

"aw man i love you too!" as i said that i quickly wore my clothes back and we both got out of the fitting room.

after paying everything we got out of the store and we reached the car to get home. as we arrived there i checked the time on my phone and it was 7:41 pm.

oh shit it was really late. i quickly greeted maria, who was sitting on the couch watching a tv series, and got upstairs in my room to have a shower and get ready.

my phone suddenly lighted up showing some texts:

charli💗
heyy where are you?
are you and vinnie coming?
there's almost everyone, where are you guy?

daniele❤️
hey babe how are you?
i called you two days ago but some guy answered, is everything okay?

i decided to ignore all the texts i received because it was late and i had to hurry and honestly i wasn't in the mood for answering to daniele.

also it seemed like he was only checking  who 'the guy' was, he didn't really care how i was, because if he did, he wouldn't be friends with giulia.

some knocks on the door brought me to reality and when i opened the door i saw vinnie wearing his swimming trunks and a unbottoned shirt of the same blue of them.

"are you ready?" he asked as he was staring at my outfit. i wasn't wearing anything special, just a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a black sleeveless tank top.

"yes if you stop looking!" i said chuckling as i was getting out of my room.

"bye mom, we're leaving." vinnie said opening the front door and waiting for me to greet maria, which i immediately did.

"bye maria, see you later!"

after getting to the car, it took us barely 5 minutes to arrive at emily's and when i saw her house i was surprised: it was really spacious, there was this big pool in the middle, some cool lights on the walls and a big table with any type of drinks and food, but mostly drinks.

i checked through the crowd hoping i would have recognised some people i met at school, but there wasn't even a familiar face.

never mind, i was with vinnie and i was pretty sure charli and the others were somewhere here. i just had to look for them and find them. it wasn't going to be a big deal.

"let's get this freaking party started." vinnie whispered to my ear, making me feel thrills on my spine, then he took my hand and a second later i found us trying to pass through the many people there.

"where are we going?" i raised my voice a little because the music started playing and i wanted to make sure vinnie could hear me.

"i don't know, just trust me." vinnie slightly turned around and winked at me.

i rolled my eyes smiling: it didn't matter what my answer was, because vinnie had the ability to convince me to do anything and i still didn't know why.

i simply trusted him and i just hoped this party wasn't gonna be a whole freaking mess.