035

"c'mon we all know that if i wasn't there last night, you wouldn't have had so much fun." bryce said as we were enjoying the time left before the lessons were starting again. "specially charli and anna, they seemed like they enjoyed what i brought."

me and charli looked at each other laughing remembering what happened last night.

"yeah, can we not talk about it?" i said visibly blushing a little.

"it didn't seem bothering you while you were dancing with vinnie." mattia said and my eyes immediately got on vinnie, who was looking at me too.

weirdly he was slightly smiling. i didn't expect him to, specially after the way he hit the phone after seeing the tiktokroom post about us.

"we were just a little tipsy, don't get any wrong ideas." vinnie said and i agreed with him.

we were just enjoying the moment, it didn't mean we like each other in that way, also because i had daniele.

speaking of him, i didn't hear of him after i texted him back, well i didn't properly texted him because i was mad at him, but neither did he. i was expecting a better explaination or something.

"whatever you say." mattia shrugged. "okay but can we talk about emily's comment? she was mad jealous."

i looked at the others: charli, addison and avani didn't say anything, while the boys were laughing their asses off. i guess they didn't really like emily. well, i couldn't blame them.

"bet, also i didn't expect she would have kissed you, like, she didn't even speak with you." ryland said.

i looked at vinnie who just shrugged and shook his head: "it's whatever, it just makes me mad the way she always wants to be on tiktokroom to get attention, as if she wasn't the one who broke up with me."

she did? it seemed more like vinnie broke up with her. emily was the one that was always staring at vinnie, smirking at him as if she wanted to have him back, while vinnie simply looked like he was bothered by her.

"yeah, man. at least she told you and ended it before you would have been more hurt." ryland said and now i was really curious about what happened between them. but i couldn't have simply asked, because it was none of my business.

the bell rang and i wasn't ready at all to take more classes. "why can't just we go home? i can't even be enough focused, so it makes no sense." i said as i stood up grabbing my backpack.

"yeah i wish, at least it's only a couple hours." charli said and the minute after we were all in the hallway.

bryce, addison and ryland went to spanish class, while avani and charli went to the opposite direction.

i remembered i had the same class as charli and avani so i was about to follow them, when i felt someone stopping me by taking my hand.

i turned around and it was vinnie. i looked at him confused and he immediately let my  hand go. he probably thought that i was annoyed by that, but i was not. it was the most i got from him since he started acting weird.

"what's up?" i asked him nicely since he looked pretty embrarrassed. i noticed he was just looking around and staying quiet, so i said: "c'mon you can tell me anything, now i know more about the whole thing with tiktokroom."

"uh, yeah, that's what i wanted to talk about.." he said passing his hand through his hair.

"if you think i'm upset for being posted on there, i'm not. actually, emily could have saved that comment for herself, but i guess it's fine." i tried to reassure him.

"you're not? like, you're fine with it?" vinnie seemed pretty shocked for what i just said.

i chuckled: "duh, it's not a big deal, just tell your fans not to come at me next time they see us together." i was obviously joking.

"yea i saw the comments too, i aldready took care of it and they seem like they don't annoy you anymore." he said slighlty smiling. he was calmer now.

"yeah now they're just commenting cute things, what did you do to them?" i aksed.

"nothing, i just tweeted that if they loved me and wanted to actually support me, they shouldn't have annoyed you or anything." he said smiling. as soon as vinnie said that, i smiled and for sure i was blushing too. it was so cute of him. maybe he wasn't a jerk at all.

"and, one more thing." now he became more serious. "today's not you first time being posted on tiktokroom."

i looked at him pretty confused and right before i could speak, he said: "they started posting you right the day after you came here."

now i was even more confused. i didn't understand why, i mean, vinnie actually posted me on his instagram story, so it wasn't even my fault.

"it was the time you posted a pic in my bathroom, i know it's crazy, but people notice literally everything, specially when it comes to me being with another girl that's not emily."

suddenly i felt like i understood: "oh that's why the day after i posted it you started to ignore me! you could have simply told me, i wouldn't have freaked out."

"yeah i could have, but you were just arrived here, i didn't want to pressure you or something. i didn't even want to make you feel ignored or not wanted, but i just thought it was the right thing to do." vinnie said looking sorry. i got closer to him and i felt so small compared to him.

"i appreciate it, but the next time something like that happens again, we're gonna talk, got it?" i said giggling. "actually, i wanna be updated by what happens around here, i'm gonna follow tiktokroom on instagram."

"whatever, but you might regret it." vinnie said chuckling.

i shrugged and after i found the account i started following it. it had many published posts and also many followers, around 2 milion. jeez, people really lived for gossip.

"now we should go to class." vinnie said walking past me and touching my arm encouraging me to follow him.

"yeah but i need to take a book from my locker, you can go ahead." i told him turning around in the direction of my locker.

it wasn't much distant, so it would have taken couple minutes. after i made few steps away from where i was with vinnie, i felt the presence of someone behind me.

i turned around and i slightly smiled. "i'm coming with you, i don't  feel like going to class already." vinnie said making a funny face. i simply shook my head as we were walking through the empty hallway.