050

@danielemassenti  added to their story:

what the heck? he had to be kidding me.

i kept staring at that pic for a couple of minutes, then i swiped up and i started typing some things, but none of them sounded right.

also, i didn't want to talk about this through texts and most importantly, i didn't want to ruin this moment between me and vinnie.

for sure he noticed something wasn't right, in fact as soon as i looked up at him, vinnie was looking at me as well trying to understand what was going on.

i hinted him a little smile and locked my phone. daniele didn't need my full attention now. i was spending an amazing day with vinnie and i didn't want anything to ruin it.

"everything okay? you seemed worried.. no, you looked nervous a second ago.." vinnie asked slightly worried.

"no i'm fine, i just.." i stopped for a second. "nothing. let's enjoy our lunch together!"

for sure i didn't want a stupid instagram story to ruin my day and that's why i preferred not talking about it and it seemed like vinnie understood the situation, in fact he didn't ask any more questions.

the waitress after few minutes served us our food and we started eating it as we had been starving for days.

"i've never been that fast in my whole life." vinnie said after swallowing the last piece of the cheeseburger.

"yeah same and these things are amazing." i said and soon after i took another bite of the cheeseburger.

"i'm glad you like it here. i'd say it's my favourite place." he relaxed a little on the chair.

"it's pretty cool, but any other place would have been fine vinnie." i said looking at him. "just to let you know, both of us are paying!"

vinnie smirked and this caused many chills on my back. then he said: "hm we'll see that.." then he became serious. "anna, listen.."

now what?

"i saw the pic that made you act nervous earlier.." he said slightly smiling as he was trying to reassure me. "do you wanna talk about it?"

i stayed silent. i did want to talk, but also i didn't want to ruin this beautiful moment.

"c'mon i'll be hurt if you don't talk to me." vinnie joked and he made a puppy face.

"fine." i chuckled. "it's about daniele and i.. and giulia."

vinnie rolled his eyes as if he himself was bothered by giulia. gosh i loved that kid.

"c'mon just say you wanna get to know her, don't play hard to get." i joked.

"yeah she could be finally the one." he joked back. "jokes apart, what's going on?"