033

i read the text twice to make sure i read it wrong because of the alcohol. but it wasn't like this:

daniele <3
6:19 pm
hey wanna facetime? i have no school today
6:57 pm
anna you there?

he sent me this while i was at charli's. i didn't notice it and i felt sorry about it, but then my expression changed when i read the last one:

9:44 pm
i didn't want to tell you this through texts, but you didn't answer me. my parents invited giulia over to discuss about the whole thing. actually she's already here with me. hopefully this doesn't bother you. love you.

i was speechless. first off he did this whole mess because he didn't want to 'disappoint' his parents now they wanted to talk to her?

actually i wasn't even that mad at them, but at daniele. he seemed cool with all that and plus giulia was with him. i didn't trust her at all. i would have taken the first flight to italy if it was possible.

"why does it take you so long? c'mon" i heard charli behind me trying to taking me with her.

i quickly answered to daniele with 'ok'.

first off because i wanted him to understand that i was mad at him and also because i didn't want to spend time thinking about a right answer.

i put my phone in the purse and followed charli through the crowd. i could see that she was mouthing something, but the music was too loud, so i couldn't hear anything.

i got closer to her and finally i heard charli saying: "everything okay?you seemed off few seconds ago."

and now? i didn't tell charli about me and daniele dating yet and for sure this wasn't the proper time.

i would have told her later, so i nodded and said: "yea i just felt dizzy a little, maybe for what we drank, but i'm good now."

charli simply nodded and then she took my hand and made me turn on myself, causing me to lose the balance a little. i tried to catch her hand or whatever not to fall, but i wasn't in my best conditions now, so i failed.

i was ready to fall in front of everyone, instead i felt someone behind me saving me from falling on the floor. i turned around to thank whoever they were and i saw vinnie holding me with his arm.

"thank you vincent, if it wasn't for you i-" i couldn't even say something without losing the balance.

"did you make her drink?" vinnie asked looking behind me referring to charli.

"no i convinced her, i wanted to try what bryce brought here." i didn't want him to blame charli, even because it was the truth, she didn't 'force' me at all.

vinnie shook his head and took my hand guiding me through the people who were dancing. i suddenly heard a cool song and i wanted to dance to it. it was so catchy.

so i suddenly stopped causing vinnie to turn into my direction. he was looking at me confused and when he understood my intentions he said: "you can't even stand on your feet, let's take a seat over there."'

i shook my head giggling and i tried to push vinnie closer to me so that he would have danced too. i didn't like dancing by myself so i needed another person with me.