046

during the whole school time, all i could think about was what happened in the hallway few hours earlier.

i swear i tried many times to convince myself that i should have been patient with emily and to try to be her friend, but she was making it impossible.

i didn't know how this crazy idea came up to her mind, but she was really convinced that there was something between me and vinnie.

yeah, i couldn't deny vinnie was a cute guy, who sometimes acted like an idiot, but i considered him as a friend. for real.

fortunately the lessons were done. vinnie and i did a pretty good job with the presentation thing and i couldn't be happier.

not gonna lie, i was extremely nervous about it, but as always, there was no reason to, because it all turned out great.

"ugh thank god we're done. i couldn't resist anymore." i heard charli coming next to me.

"yea same. i can't wait to go home and sleep all day." i said while i was grabbing my backpack.

"can i join you? my sister and her boyfriend are gonna be home and i don't wanna, you know, find them in weird posit-"

i stopped her before she could have said something more and i said: "yeah i got it, you can stop here. i'll ask vinnie if you can come, but i'm sure he'll be fine with it."

"bet. or i'll punch him right on his angel face." charli joked and i couldn't hold my giggle. "you agree with me, huh? c'mon just say it. liking someone is not a bad thing."

jesus christ. why the heck were they convinced that i liked vinnie? just because we were living in the same house and spending time together?

"ugh it seems like y'all enjoy thinking and saying that. you, emily, even vinnie." i said as we were going out of the class.

"wait, really? so it's confirmed that he feels the same about you?" charli said standing right in front of me and she looked a little surprised.

confirmed? what? vinnie and i didn't like each other that way, we were simply friends who got along. finally i would say. it took us some time.

"wow chill. there's nothing to confirm. and yeah emily is acting like i've been trying to steal vinnie from her, while vinnie joked about it after we had a big talk."

"nah you can't just destroy my dreams. i can see you two dating, it's like you guys complete each other." she said and thinking about me and vinnie in that way was a little weird.

maybe because i had never thought about us dating or getting close in that way. also, let's not forget i have a boyfriend and when i'll tell charli that, i'm sure she's gonna freak out.

we were walking to get to spanish class since vinnie was there and we needed him for a ride home.

not even 5 minutes later, we saw him getting out of the class talking and laughing with mattia. honestly i totally forgot mattia was taking spanish class as well.

"so hey! keep your mouth closed, got it?" mattia said winking at vinnie then he noticed us and he stared at us for a second.

i wondered what they were talking about. the mission of that afternoon was convincing vinnie to speak up about it.

"uh hi girls, didn't see you there." mattia said to us with an embarrassed smile and then he gave a quick look at vinnie.

"hi mattia" both charli and i greeted him.

the only times i saw mattia that socially awkward were the ones he was talking to charli or was physically next to her.

i was pretty sure he liked charli and not gonna lie, she kinda liked him as well.