after less about 20 mins me and vinnie parked the car and walked towards the grocery store.
"so you were live earlier?" i asked while we were still walking. "it was you and two more people?" i joked.

he gave me a dead stare then he started giggling: "you're in the mood for jokes today, huh? i was live on tiktok and for the record there were more than 20k people."

"jeez that's a lot, you're famous or something?" i pretended i didn't know about his huge followers numbers, in fact he turned around me kinda surprised.

"i would not say i'm famous, just relevant." he said and in the meantime we entered the grocery store. "you never saw me on there?"

"nope, or maybe yes but i didn't pay attention" it was true, i didn't remember seeing him on the for you page or something.

"nah that's impossible, if you had seen me you would have remembered, i mean, have you looked at me?" he chuckled and i did the same.

i was glad we could make jokes with each other despite we basically met few hours ago. we took everything we needed and after we payed we went out of the grocery store.

of course vinnie wouldn't let me help him with the shopping bags, it was just two of them but still i wanted to help him.

after insisting a little bit he finally gave me one, the lightest one i'd say, but at least it was something.

we got into the car and i immediately put my seatbelt on, but i turned towards vinnie since he didn't start the car yet.

i looked at him confused then he said: "now you're gonna see how i make a tiktok" he smirked.

i giggled and i was really curious about it. also i was happy he would talk to me about tiktok so it would have come naturally and i didn't look like a clout chaser.

he put the seatbelt on and started the car. his left hand was on the wheel and his right one was holding the phone, ready to make a tiktok.

"please don't be this dumb to use your phone while driving" i rolled my eyes. "just watch" he smirked and started positioning his phone to record the video.

i barely looked at him while he was busy doing that, i preferred taking a look at the road and holding the bottom part of the wheel to make sure we wouldn't hit other cars.

few seconds later the sound playing on his phone stopped and he said: "see? easy"
i rolled my eyes and smiled, he was so stupid but he had something that couldn't make me mad.

then vinnie was holding his phone towards me while he was finally looking at the road. "could you please post it for me? you know how to do it right?"

at first i was confused but then i took the i phone. i was staring at it, i didn't know if it needed a caption or something so i waited for vinnie to tell me something. but he didn't.

"i'm just gonna post it? with no caption?" i finally asked. "just type h and then post it"
h? a damn letter? was he serious?

vinnie noticed my confused silence and said: "i always do that, my fans know" i did as he said and few second later the tiktok appeared on his account.

"happy now?" i asked then i locked his phone and i put it on my legs since i didn't know where else to.

"actually no" he said and i looked at him to see if he was joking. he looked pretty serious. "follow me and i'll be. also take a look at my tiktoks, you're gonna be happily surprised" he giggled.

i sighted and opened tiktok, then i searched for his profile and i clicked the 'follow' button. "just to make it clear i want a follow back" i joked while i kept watching his tiktoks.

"jeez 1.8 million followers." i pretended i was surprised. "i must be honoured to live with you"

vinnie smiled and then said: "yeah you must. but when you saw my instagram, wasn't it weird to see my followers number?"

"i was at first, but then i saw your bio saying you were in a model company or something, i didn't know you were tiktok famous." part of what i said was true, but little did he know i already stalked his tiktok account.

after few seconds vinnie's phone started vibrating so he told me to check the notifications: it was likes and comments from his last tiktok. jeez it was a lot.

               @/ vhackerr        17 mins ago

@/ vhackerr 17 mins ago

h

103.4k likes
2974 comments
1820 shares

"jeez these numbers are huge and it's only been 17 minutes. that's crazy" i said surprised, this time i actually was. "there are also many comments, want me to replay to some of them?"

"see? you're lucky to hang out with me." he chuckled. "and you don't have to, i already know there's gonna be comments like 'first, second' 'can you say hi?'"

"yeah they're basic but at least be active, don't you think?" i was pretty serious but i lost it after vinnie said: "many of them even say 'please rail me'" he looked at me without laughing.

but i couldn't help it. these comments were hilarious, how could people say these things to someone they didn't even know?

"it's funny yeah but literally i have to read these comments all the time, under every fucking tiktok." he smiled slightly but i could tell he didn't enjoy this.

there was a long minute of silence since i didn't know what to say not to talk about this, but then vinnie said: "post a comment under the tiktok saying 'h chain'"

not gonna lie i was a little confused but we're talking about vinnie and his senseless captions so i did as he said and not even few seconds later many people were replaying to the comment simply with the letter 'h'

without even realising we were arrived at home. we took the shopping bags and got inside to give nate what he needed for the dinner.

"there you are finally, we've been waiting for you. the dinner's ready and we were afraid it could get too cold" maria said as soon as she saw us entering the house.

i looked at vinnie confused, since he told me his dad needed other ingredients to make the dinner. but i guess it wasn't true.

"uhm i'm sorry, we didn't realise we were out for too long, i didn't want to make you wait" i tried to make up an excuse and then i saw vinnie shrugging and giggling.

we all sat to finally have dinner and while i was eating i couldn't help thinking why vinnie made up an excuse to hang out with me, when he could have simply asked. this boy was a mystery.