the other parent's responsibilities G!P Gigi Hadid

Y/n Pov

I cross my legs as I watch Sebastian play with Gigi. Just then the doorbell rang making me stand up as I got to the door and open it to reveal James. I smile as I move aside letting him enter. He handed me the flowers he got me before he followed me to the living room to see Sebastian.

James: "Seb!"He said making the boy turn and ran into his arms making me smile as I put the flowers in a new vase.

I turn to see Gigi with a hurt expression. Sebastian then soon left with James making me look at Gigi.

Gigi: "Where is he going?"She asks referring to Sebastian making me look at her.

Y/n: "Father and son bonding."I say making her stand up.

Gigi: "But I am-"

Y/n: "Genetically, yes but physically no. You signed the rights away and you can't just return three years later. I'm sorry to tell you but James and I are getting married."I say making her face fall.

She nodded and I could tell she was about to cry but it's not my fault she signed the rights away. I sigh as I stood in front of her taking her face in my hand before hugging her after seeing her lips tremble. I let her cry before cupping her face.

Y/n: "I'm not saying you can't tell Sebastian, he's your son but James is his other parent and that is James's responsibility." I said making her look down. I sigh before kissing her forehead and leaving her alone.

-

I arrive at Gigi's house, she was with Sebastian since I had a last-minute meeting and James is tired. I open the door with the key she gave me as I walked to the backyard hearing Sebastian's laugh. I open the door and once Sebastian saw me his eyes lit up.

Sebastian: "Mommy!" He said making people turn to me.

I smile as I took off my glasses and kneel. I felt his little boy collide with mine making me hug him before standing back up. He showed me the toys Gigi bought him making me send her a small smile as a thank you.

Sebastian: "Can we stay for a while? I wanna play with my friends." he said referring to North and others.

Y/n: "We don't wanna burden people now do we-"

Kim: "Actually it won't be a burden."She cut me off making me nod as Sebastian sent me a look making me chuckle before nodding making him hug me and mumble a lot of thank yous.

I saw him run off making me smile before standing up.

I turn to look at Kim.

Y/n:" Thank you."I said.

Before she could talk my phone rang making me answer it to hear James. I hand the phone to Sebastian as I saw him talk to James. He pouted as he ended the call. I frown making him pull my arm to Gigi and where the Kardashians were.

Sebastian: "Mom, why do you have to marry James? Why can't you marry Gigi?"He said making me stare at him in shock."Isn't Gigi my other parent? And isn't that her responsibility?"He said.

Y/n:"Well because,i-i."I took a deep breath before speaking."I can't be with Gigi."I said making him cry and making me look down before standing up and going to my car.

I felt tears slide down my face making me sigh. I felt arms wraps around me making me know it was Gigi since it smell like her.

Gigi: "Why not?"She asks softly.

Y/n: "James raped me and I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do."