Forever till death do us part GH

GxG

Y/n Pov

Gigi had texted me saying she was on the way and i was currently fixing my pink silk dress.I did a quick twirl and smile satisfied with myself.I heard the front door open.

"Babe!"I heard my gf shout.

"Upstairs!"I replied as i put my earrings on.

My bedroom door open and i felt someone pull me in a hug.I turn around and smile at the sight of my gf.

"Yes baby?"I ask making her smile and kiss me passionately.

I grab my purse as i walk downstairs on Gigi's back since i wanted a piggyback ride.We got into the car as we drove to the location where Gigi planned.

Gigi blindfold me as we walked into a building.I heard a door open and the blindfold open.My jaw drop.

"You did all this?!"I ask looking at her.

"I know its not much-"

"I love you."I say as i jump into her and kiss her.

She smiled into the kiss as i pull away.

"I love you more."Gigi says.

"We're gonna need a debate on that."I say making her laugh.

I got off her as she lead me to a table.It had a beautiful view of New York since we were on a rooftop.I turn to see her on her phone.

"What do you think about this design for the baby?"She asks showing me a photo of a blue nursery.

"Its beautiful."I say making her smile as she stood up and walk over to me.

"I cant believe your pregnant.How did that even happened.I mean were both woman with vaginas."She says making me laugh.

Gigi talked to my stomach as i stared at her in awe.

"Can i name him James?"She asks.

"Louis James Hadid."I let it slip out of my tongue easily.

"I like that."Gigi says pecking my lips making me laugh.

Gigi Pov

I smile at my gf before me.She looked gorgeous.I wanted to marry her so i looked behind her to see my friends.They gave me a thumbs up signal for encouragement.

"Y/n,stand up for a while?"I say making her look confused but stand up nonetheless.

I checker i  my pocket as i felt the ring.I smile as she looks at me still confused.

"Y/n you changed me for the better.I never believed in soulmates nor love but when i met you it change.Your my soulmate and i love you more than i can describe it.I always promise one day i'll make you mine and today is that one day.So...Y/n Y/M/N Y/L/N will you make me the happiest woman on earth and marry me?"I ask as i got on my knees holding out the ring.

Tears were streaming down both of our face at this point.I saw the door burst open and before i could comprehend a loud ringing fill my ears.I look up to see Y/n holding her chest as her face went pale and her lips were a lighter colour.

I look at her hand that was at her chest to see blood seeping out of her chest.I stood up as i catch her before she could fall.I was crying at this point.

"You cant leave me!"I said feeling anger course thru my veins.

"Babe.Gigi."She says making me look at her instantly my jaw unclench.

"I love you i always did.The day i met you at that park as we were across each other and i waved at you.I always will and have love you.So yes i will marry you.But if i dont make it.Move on my love."She says the last part softly making me cry harder.I saw her eyes slowly close.

I was pushed aside as paramedics handled her.I sat at the corner with my knees up to my chest praying to god that she wont go.I felt someone hug me making me look up to see Bella and mom.

I cried in their arms as i prayed for everything to go okay so i can make her my wife.Soon the cries of a baby was heard.I look up to see a boy being wrap in a blanket.I slowly stood up as i walked over and held the boy.

I look behind the paramedic to see Y/n being covered by a black tarp the last thing i saw was her pale face.I felt my knees giving up on my.I felt on my knees still holding the baby.I felt Kendall took him out of my arm as i cried.

I was pulled in a hug by my mother.

"Breath hun."Yolanda says making me hug her as i cried into her chest.

"What is his name?"My mom ask.

I look at my almost fiancee.

"Louis James Hadid."I say softly.

I watched as her grave was being lowered into the dirt.I  fell on my knees as i held my son.He was also crying.

"Im sorry Louis.Im sorry for not making sure she stayed."I whispered into my son ear.

"Lets leave them be."I heard my friend says as footsteps faded.

I look up at the night sky.

"Hey babe if you can hear me.You always said you loved the stars,in fact i grew to love them too.Its nice to see how they shine a little brighter now that you joined them."I mumble.

A wind of breeze hit me making me chuckle bitterly.

Y/n pov

Although my heart stopped that night it always beat for her and my son.