It Girl (GH)

Y/n Pov

I just got home from a ball thrown by the governor whose son is interested in me.I was currently fixing my outfit  in the mirror.I was wearing a satin black dress with black gloves and heels.

I walked into the room and all eyes were on me especially a certain's governor son.My best friend came up to me and told me it was late and we should go home.i nodded.

I got in my Porsche as i drove back home.Upon arrival,i saw multiple cars at the front making me smile knowing my mom isn't alone.I entered the house with my spare keys as i heard chatting from the dinning room.

I walked over and as soon as the guards saw me they open the golden double door leading to the dinning table.I entered as i walk to the table to see my mother chatting with a blonde haired woman.

"Sissy!"

I felt a little body collide with my legs making me look down to see my sister.I smile  as i bent down to squeeze her cheeks making her smile.I carried her as i approached my mother.I greeted her before motioning to the talk making her nod and excuse herself.

Y/n:"I'm not interested in the governor's son what so ever."I stated making my mother nod and smile.

I felt the end of my dress being tug at making me look down to see a curly haired girl.I kneeled before her as she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Jacob doesn't want to share."She said making me smile.

I offered my pinky making her take it as me and my mother walk back into the dinning room making all eyes on us making me realise how many people there were.

I spot Jacob,my little brother at the side making me walk over as i sat next to him and the girl sat on my lap.

Y/n:"Jacob why don't you share with this beautiful girl.Your a gentlemen,aren't you?"I ask making him smile at the girl and wave her over to play with him making me smile.

I stood up and was about to speak when the door opened revealing the governor's son,Raphael, who may i say is very bratty and petty.

Raphael:"Seize her."He said.

His guards walk over to me but i raised my hand stopping them.

Y/n:"Take a step closer and i'll make sure you won't be able to have children."I threatened politely.

Raphael:"Your marrying me Y/n whether you like it or not."He gritted.

I walked over to him face to face.

Y/n:"I will not and there is nothing you can do to make me.With all due respect,just because your father's the governor doesn't mean i'll listen to you."I said making him grab my wrist harshly."Take your hands off me."I said.

Raphael:"Or what?"He says with that ugly smirk of his.

Y/n:"Or i will break your arm."I stated making him chuckle making me shrug my hand out of his grips and signals my guards to kick them out.

I shut the door and look at my mother who smiled before i realised how many people were in the room.

My eyes met with a beautiful blonde.My mom signalled me to sit next to her which i did.

Y/m/n:"Y/n im prepared to let you go therefore i have asked my friends to find you a partner and she is the one sitting next to you."