Trust me 0.1 Gigi Hadid

James,Y/n's dad made false claims to Y/n cheating on Gigi and stealing his company and everyone believed him even her friends.

"Your Honour,if i may,she's not going to show up cause she's guilty so can i just sue her and finish this court case?"James asks and everyone behind James on his side nod.

"Im sorry Mr.Y/L/N but sadly you may not."The judge says and everyone groans.

Gigi and Austin,Y/n's brother hooked up just to get back at Y/n.

The door opened and everyone head snapped to see  Y/n entering the room and everybody almost fell in love.Y/n was in a suit that made her looked hot as hell.

Her lawyer opened the door as she thanked him and sat in her seat.

"Y/N what do you plead?"The judge asks.

"Not guilty."Y/n says and everyone groans.

"Do you have any evidence?"The judge asks Y/n.

Y/n nods as she takes out a flash drive from her blazer pocket and hand it to her lawyer who place it in the computer and her eyes widen.She hands it to the police and the judge took a look at it.

She displayed the screen in the TV and everyone watched it.Y/n was at her office in friday morning before her father burst in and slapped her.

Everyone felt guilty especially those who were close to her.

Y/n felt eyes on her but she ignored it.

"Mr.Y/L/N your under accusation if false rumours and abuse.The maximium penalty is 6 years in prison and a $100B bail."The judge says as she hit her mullet on the desk.

Y/n stood up and shakes her lawyer's hand as she left.Y/n left the court room not realising everyone had followed her as she went to the balcony they had nearby.

Y/n ran a hand thru her hair when her lawyer came back to her with a margarita.

"It must sucks."Her lawyer says.

"What?"Y/n asks.

"Being betrayed by the person you trust the most."The lawyer says and everyone swallows a lump in their throat.

"I mean...they're my friend and i love them.Or i loved them."Y/n says and everyone eyes were glossy.

"Gigi on the other hand.She hooked up with my brother,i thought she would trust me since she promised she always be by my side and trust me but seems like i was wrong.She hooked up with my brother,my blood,my bestfriend.The two person i trusted went behind my back to sleep with each other."Y/n says as she felt hot tears on her cheeks.