Right Person,Wrong time BH

Y/n Pov

I look up at the ceiling as i thought to myself how dumb i've been.

You see i decided to be in a open relationship with my 4 years crush,Bella Hadid.I was a singer but it seems she never notice how my songs were about her.I felt tears roll down my face as i thought about us.

Flashback

Y/n:"Hot damn."I say as i walk over and wrap my arms behind Bella making her laugh.

Bella:"Hello Y/n."She said kissing my lips making me send her a bright smile which she returned.

Y/n:"I love u."I say making her smile and nod.

Although it hurts knowing she won't return my feelings,i was blinded by my love for her.

Another flashback

I laugh when Bella and me were running in the rain but she slip and fell on the grass.Our friends took pictures as i walked over and was laughing when i also fell down making is us all burst out laughing.

Gigi:"My OTP couple!"She shouts making me and Bella become flustered.

Another flashback

I laugh as Bella dance to my song while cooking breakfast making me hype her up making her turn around and switch off the stove.She walked over and wrap her arms around my neck as our lips connected.

Another flashback

I fed Bella some of my mom's homemade porridge since she was sick.I took care of her the whole week cancelling meeting and others.We were having fun.

End of flashbacks

Now i sit in this dark room by myself crying myself to sleep everyday.Bella left me for some Marc dude and everyday i watch the articles she look truly happy and i want to be happy for her like i said.

But sometimes the pain just overcome everything.I cut all contact with her and only hang out with my friends when she's not there.I love her so fucking much and she left as if i was some one time thing.

I heard the door of my room open but i just stared at the ceiling letting the tears fall slowly.I felt someone hug me making me turn to see Gigi hugging me making me loosely hug her back.

Gigi:"I'm sorry for bring Marc to the trip."She said making me shake my head and wipe her tears as we both laid there in comfortable silence.

I felt my phone chime making me pick it up.

Y/n:Hello

Bella:Y/n,Marc wants to pick up my clothes can you let him in.

Y/n:"Go fuck yourself Bella.

Bella:"Y/n-listen we were never real.I told you not to catch feelings-

Y/n:Then don't fucking lead me on!I'm not something to be played with!Go fuck yourself Bella,your not someone who i use to love.

Bella:Love?

With the press of a button the call ended making me throw the phone on the wall enrage making Gigi wake up from her sleep.she hugged me and we felt asleep with her ontop of me.

6 months later,

I entered the house where all of us were having our dinner.The Baldwins,Hadids and Kar-Jenners.I entered the house to be greeted by little kids.

"Uncle Y/n!"They all shout making everyone turn to me.

I sat on the floor as their bodies collided with mine making me laugh as i hug them back.

Mason:"I have a girlfriend now!Thank you."He said making me point finger guns at him and click my tongue.

Penelope:"My friends want to marry me."She said making me laugh.

"Babe!"

I look up to see my girlfriend running towards me making me stand up as she threw herself on me making me lift her up and spin her around.

Gigi:"Hey you look nice."She said making me laugh.

Bella:"Y/n,can we talk?"She asks looking between us making Gigi glare at her before turning to me.

Y/n:"Yeah sure."I say putting Gigi down as we both walk to the kitchen.

Bella:"I like you.After Marc left,i realised i love you."She said making me gulp.

Gigi:"What?!"She said with tears in her eyes as she stormed out.

I was about to follow her when Bella grabbed my wrist.Everyone was now looking at us.

Y/n:"Maybe i was holding on to what i thought you were,but when you think to much eventually it starts to hurt.The version of you in my head now i know wasn't true.Young people fall for the wrong people guess my one was you."I say as i got myself out of Bella's grip and grab my jacket going after Gigi.

I saw her running into the road and a car approaching her in the thick snow making me run over and push her aside.

Gigi:"Y/n!"Was the last thing i heard before everything went black.