Change/Olivia Rodrigo

Y/n Pov

I was playing with the piano trying to figure out something when my phone chime making me smile as i look at the text my gf send me.

Olive💖
Hey babe,can we meet down the road of your house? I want to tell you something

Y/n/n⭐️
Im on my way

I press send before closing the piano and rushing out of   my house.I saw a figure with a sweater hugging them tightly.I smiled as i ran over and hug her but it was different from usual but i brush it off.I wanted to kiss her lips but she turned away and i kiss her cheek.

I took a step back and look at her.

Y/n:"Olivia are you okay?"I ask making her nod silently."Talk to me you said you wanted to."I say making her look at me.

Olivia Pov

I took a deep breath.

'This was for my mom and dad.' Repeated in my head.
It then begin raining

I saw a look of fear in his eyes making me look away knowing if i looked at him i would break.

Olivia:"Y/n,Lets break up."I say looking him in the eyes.

Destroy him.Bring back the old Y/n

I tried to muffle my sobs as he was on the floor crying.I turned away.

Olivia:"Y/n."I say making him look at me making me feel a pang at my heart.

He looked so vulnerable.

I held out the necklace he got me.He angrily smack it away as he stood up and sent me a look before walking away.

I felt myself break as i got on my knees and cried.I saw the necklace get pushed by water almost falling into the drain.I rushed over and grabbed it as i held it and screamed.

I went back home as i burst in already crying seeing Y/n's mother standing there.

O/m/n:"Did you break up with him?"She asks making me nod as i look at my parents and brother."Remember i'm paying for your parents treatment if you even dare,come near my son.I will stop the treatment."She says making me nod as she left.

I walked over to my parents as i got on my knees and rested my forehead on their knees.

Olivia:"Mom,Dad,Im so sorry."I say.

O/d/n:"I know you career just started sweetie but Y/n was a good guy."He says making me sniffle silently as i look away.

I went to my room as i curl up on my bed holding the necklace close to my heart and cried.