Pain KNJ

You may be asking what is pain.Now one of the many answers are.

Pain is a feeling that hurts like hell.

Pain is temporary yet will cause a lot of damage in a small amount of time.

But in my opinion:

Pain is a feeling when someone who you gave your all did something to make your heart clench as tears threatened to spill yet you put a smile thats pain.

Why did i start with this 👆you may ask?
Well...Let the story begin.

Y/n pov

Pain that was all i could feel.Kendall had told me she was going out with the girls and i believed her since they picked her up.

But according to TMZ reports,the girls drop Kendall off at the basketball player,Devin Booker's house.She came back out with a couple of hickeys while she entered the car holding make up.

I was sitting on the couch with my head in my hands.I feel dumb,lost but mostly i feel pain like someone is constantly stabbing my heart with a sharp object while i cant do anything about it.

I heard the door open and the girls and Kendall voices but i didnt bother looking up.

"Hey babe."She says making me cringe internally at the word.

I felt the couch dip.

"Are you okay?"Kylie asks.

I sigh as i slide the phone on the coffee table to the rest.Their eyes widen making my suspicions confirmed.I shake my head as i shrug Kendall's hand away from my back and stand up and went to my or our room.

I felt tears threatened to spill but i kept them at bay.I locked the door as i grab my suitcase and started putting clothes inside.Soon banging was heard on the door.

"Y/n! Babe! Listen to me please!"Kendall says.

I wipe the tears on my face as i continued throwing all of my belongings in my suitcase making sure to not leave a single trace of my existence here.One i was done i packed up my suitcase then sat at the edge of the bed with my head in my hands.I let out a muffle sob before looking up to stop the tears from falling but instead they just fell.

I grabbed my suitcase as i held it.I opened the door to see Kendall and the girls looking at me worried but when they saw the suitcase their faces change to sadness and etc.

I walked away and was about to open the front door when Kendall grabbed my wrist.I turned to look at her.She had tears streaming down her face.

"Im sorry."She says.

I just kept quiet.

"Please dont leave me.We can talk."She says with pleading eyes.

I sigh as i dragged her to our room.I sat her down and locket the door as i sat and put space between us.

We sat in silence before i broke it.

"Are you going to talk or am i just wasting my time?"I say making her swallow her tears.

"I-im sorry.I was angry at you cause you werent paying attention to me for 2 weeks.And he just came then things happens."Kendall says.

I shake my head as i felt my tears slide down my cheek.

"You know what i feel."I say looking at her making her look back at me.

"I feel stupid."I say making her frown.

"I feel stupid for letting you in.I feel stupid for thinking you could love me.I feel stupid for thinking you could fix me.I was stupid for thinking i could make you my wife."I say making her frown harder.