hunter biden brother 0.2

Y/n pov

Its been two weeks now and i still remembered the girl.We called every chance we got and i lied to her saying Kamila was a friend of my parents not mentioning i was related to the United States of America President.

I heard a knock on my door making me look up.

"Whats up Hunter?"I ask as i continue to type away on the laptop.

"Grandad Joe is calling you."Hunter say.

I nod as i close my computer and walk out with Hunter by my side.

"So this Gigi?"Hunter asks.

"Shh if William hears he'll be mad and try to steal the girl away as usual."I say shushing the boy.

"Matthew and Andrew wanted you to come with us to this shopping mall they have.But we're going to Craig's first."Hunter says.

"Sure.Just let me talk to Grandpa Joe then we can go."I say.

Hunter nods as i arrived infront of the door.I knock on the door and a woman open it.I enter as the woman left and took a seat before my grandpa.

"I want you to follow me to Australia next week."Joe says making me nod eagerly.

"Sure!"I say making him chuckle.

I jumped up in the air before leaving the office.I checked my phone to see a couple text from Gigi,i havent talk to her since 3 days ago since i had many things on my plate.

I brushed it off as i saw Hunter and Anthony.They got in their own car as i got in my Lambo and drove off with them behind me.

I arrived and there was more paps then before.I went thru the back gate since it was easier to get im without the paps behind you every second taking pictures and asking irrelevant questions.

I entered and removed my glasses to see a sight i would pay millions to never see.Jelena was being held by a man and they were making out.I recognised the man as Zayn since Hunter's friend was a big fan of his.

I also knew that they use to date.As if she could feel eyes on her she turned and look at me breaking the kiss.I composed myself as i gave her a painful smile and then brought Hunter and Anthony into the restaurant.

"Y/n!"A feminine voice shouted.

I took a deep breath as i turn to see the girls and the boys i saw last time we were here except Gigi was by my side.

"Did you see Gigi?"Bella asks.

"Yeah.She's inside making out with Zayn."I say trying not to sound rude.

I gave them a tight lipped smile before walking away with Anthony and Hunter.

"You good bro?"Hunter asks.

"Yeah."I say.

i could see the two boys share a look but dismissed the topic making me happy a bit.I sat down at a table and luck wasn't on my side because i had a clear view of Jelena's table.

I ignored it as i kept my focus on my friends.

Gigi Pov

Fuck i messed up didnt i.
I thought he ignored me for something and i was pissed and saw Zayn and i wasnt thinking.

I went back to the table and i sat far away from Zayn as i look over at Y/n table to notice he didnt even spare me a glance.I took out my phone and tried to text him but i realised he blocked me.

I looked at Bella pleading for help and she just mouthed 'Go talk to him'

I look at him and saw how pissed he look behind those smile.

y/n pov

Why did i feel so jealous when i saw her with him.
Did i-no i cant be right-i cant be in love with her.

I shake the thoughts away as i look at her to see her already looking at me.

"Outside."I mouthed and she nods.

I excuse myself as i walk outside putting back my mask on.I walked to the back gate as i leaned against the wall waiting for her.

She walk out as she stands infront of me.

"Listen i-"

"No you dont need to explain it to me i was just over reacting.We're just friends remember."I say and she frowns.

"Yeah."She mumbled and i could barely hear it.

I smile at her as i push myself off the wall and was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist making me turn around and face her.I furrow my eyebrows at her.She let goes of my arm as she clears her throat.

I realise she wants to say something so i stuff my hand in my pocket and wait for her to speak.

"Whats up?"I ask.

"I-um-i."She stops as she takes a deep breath.

"I want us to be more than friends."She says.

I hide my smile and decided to play dumb.

"Best friends?"I ask.

"No more than that without the word friends."She says.

"Siblings."I say.

She let out a low chuckle.

"No i want to date you."She says.

"But you say with no friends.Girl friend and Boy friend have friends at the end."I say making her laugh.

I couldnt help it but smile.

"Of course i would love to date you Jelena."I say as i use one hand to pull her to me by her waist.

I smile as i see her blush.I kiss her lips making her smile into the kiss so we had to pull away.