Myserty Model BH

"What's wrong dad?"Y/n asks her father who was pacing around the room while her mother was biting her nails.

"The models are trouble.One of our models didnt come cause he said aid the pay wasn't enough."Dad explained making Y/n nod.

"Wee what are we going to do?"Y/n asks.

Mom looks at Y/n,and soon does the dad making Y/n catch on to what they were thinking.

Y/n pov

"Come on Y/n! You used to model,it'll be great."Mom says making me sigh and keep quiet.

"Okay just because u owe you guys one."I say making my parents smile at me.

They call the stylist and make up artist to do their magic on me.The curl my short hair and then put something to make my cheekbones define even if they were already were.They checked my jawline before letting me change.

I smile as i took a deep breathe calming my nerves down

I smile as i took a deep breathe calming my nerves down.My dad knocked on the door saying i was on 3.

I nod as i went outside.This runway was only for men but that didnt stop the female models and celebs from coming.I was the 5 one so my nerves was sky rocketing.

My dad announced it was my turn making me smile and turn my mindset to emotionless which worked.

I walked on the runway with confidence and everyone look at me.My eyes probably seem brown since there was lights pointing at me but i kept my cool.

I then turned and walked back a smile slowly making its way too my face.I went backstage to be hug by my parents.

"That was amazing!"My dad says making me laugh.

"Lets go change you."My dad says making me nod and go backstage.

I walked back out to hear many people talking in my dad's office

I walked back out to hear many people talking in my dad's office.I knocked slowly hearing a faint come in.

I open the door and enter before bending next to dad.

"Can i actually just go out with friends?"I ask.

"Where are you going?"He asks looking at me.

"A fair."I say.

"With?"My dad says.

"A couple girls and Angelino."I say.

"How much is a couple girls?"Dad asks.

"Like 25."I shrug making my dad shake his head.

"Fine but im not ready to be a grandpa."My dad says.

"Yes sir."I say saluting him.

"Love you."I say kissing his cheek then walking to my mother who shot up and hug me.

"Ma im not dying."I say making her laugh.

"I know but your always my baby."She says.

"Is it because im cute?"I asks making her nod and smile.

"Well love you too parents dearest."I say walking out hearing a faint laugh.

I came in contact with a girl.She looked lost.I catch her before she could fall.

"Im sorry but do you know where the car park is?"She asks snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah follow me."I say leading the way.

"So you model here?"She asks.

"No.My parents own Gucci."I say making her nod.It was a half lie there was some truth in there.

"Enjoyed the show?"I ask.

"Yeah.I like the boy number five the most."She says making me mentally smirk.

"I would too."I say.

We reached the carpark to see a couple guys and girls gather there.

"Where are you going?"Bella asks.

"A fair.Why?"I asks making her shake her head.

"If you wanna come you could.My friend bought some girls but im pretty sure you'll have all my attention if you came."I say making her blush.

"Yeah sure a sec."She says before walking to her friends.

I stayed on my phone.

"Hey whats your name?"A blonde girl says with her friends and some other people behind her.

"Y/n."I asks confused.

"Your the Y/n Y/L/N!"A girl shouted making me smile.

"Its nice to meet you."I say.

"Okay come on Prince Charming."The girl says dragging me to the lot fill with cars making me laugh.

"Jealous are we?"I ask making her laugh and shake her head.

"You are one a kind miss."I say making her blush.