Cheater HB

y/n pov

Hailey had been alot distant really.The boys told me the girls said she was just busy but it seem suspicious dont you think.

I went to London awhile to work and also to collect a ring that im using to propose to Hailey.We were going to her apartment later today then bring her to where i met her.

At my backyard,to propose to her.

"Hey Y/n?"Abel says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah."I ask making them all look at me.

"Dont be nervous im sure she'll say yes."Abel says making me nod and rub my hands together.

We were currently at Nobu do we could eat before seeing the girls.
After we all ate,i paid and i got in my car with the guys hot on my wheels.I pull up to her driveway and saw his car.

Why was Justin here?

I brushed it off and was about to knock on the door when i heard kissing sounds.I stopped the guy and place a lips on my finger making the nod and stand next to me.I raised my hands about to nod when

"I love you too Justin."I heard my gf voice said followed by a round of 'awe'

My hand dropped by my side and my face went pale liked i seen a ghost.I look at the boys seeing their jaw clench and they look pissed.I tapped their shoulder making them turn to me and give me a pity look.

I shake my head and we all went back in our respective cars and drove to the apartment we share for boys time.

I walked in toss my keys and take of my coat before laying on the couch looking at the ceiling.

What did i do to deserve this?

I felt my eyes have water making me scoff.

"Pathetic."I say to myself.

I promised myself i wont ever cry over a girl ever since Kaylee but now i just feel like a fool.

"Y/n-"I raised my hand making Zayn stop talking.

"Im fine."I say making them nod.

"Im gonna kill him-"

"Its okay."I say sitting up making the guys send me a confused look before it changed to pity.

"If she wants to be with him let her be."I say.

They all nod and promised me.

"Lets not be sad.Lets play Mortal Kombat."I say grabbing a controller.

They guys wanted to ask me something but brushed it off.We played and joked along the way.My phone chime so i picked it up to see a text from Motha Dearest.

Y/n,dear,the Kar-Jenners are having a family dinner and they invited us.Bring the boys too since the girls are there.

I sigh as i replied with a 'okay'

"Guys lets go."I say standing up making them look at me.

"Kris having a family dinner and the girls are there.My mom invited me and i dont want to be rude."The guys share a look before nodding.

We all went to our room.I change into this 👇

I did my hair before walking downstairs to see the guys on their phone

"Come on guys."I called them making them look up and their mouths drop.

"Y/n if i was a girl id jump your bones."Abel says making the rest of the guys nod.

I laugh as i usher them out.We got in our car and i drove behind.We pulled up to the driveway making me take a deep breath.Zayn walked and knocked on the door.It opened to reveal the girls.

Hailey was going to hug me but i just pushed her away making her frown.The girls all look at me while the guys glared at her.

"Come on Y/n."The guys say as they drag me inside.

I got in and hugged the Kardashian sisters and their mother.

"My baby."My mom says running over and hugging me.

I sat down at the table and Hailey was about to sit next to me when Zayn and the rest filled up the rows.The girls look confused and Hailey looked hurt making me mentally scoff.

What an actress

I sat down and made conversation with everyone except the girls.Everyone could sense the tension and were suspicious.

"Y/n,Kaylee called."Dad says.

"What does she want?"I ask looking at him making everyone stop their conversation and look at me.

I never talked or cared about Kaylee ever so it was new.

"She wanted you to call her back."My dad says.

"Ill go do that."I say standing up and walking to my dad's office and picking up the phone.

I dialled Kaylee number and waited for her to answer.On the second ring she answered.

"Y/n?"Kaylee asks.

"Yes?"I ask and i hear a sigh of relief.

"Danielle just broke up with me can you come over?"She says.

Danielle was the girl she cheated on me with.But since im technically single now why not.

"Sure."I say hearing a small thank you.

"Ill be there in ten."I say before putting the phone down.

I went back outside and kissed my parents cheek before Kris.

"Where are you going?"Abel asks.

"Kaylee's apartment."I say making Hailey look at me and so does everyone else.

"Isnt she your ex?"Hailey asks.

"So?"I ask coldly.

I grabbed my phone and left.