The son of a businessman HB

Hailey Pov

The door slam making me fall back on the couch.This was the 20th time Justin decided to cheat or almost if i didnt caught him.

Im only with him because i dont want to be alone.He got in my mind and here i am stuck with him.I sigh as i got up and got ready since the modelling company and the models are gonna go somewhere to invest in a business company.

I changed into a crop top with a jacket and ripped jeans with my superstars.I got in my car  as i drove to Kendall's place since the girls were there.I knock on the door and got suffocated.

"Okay girls im gonna die of loss of air."I say making them chuckle and pull apart.

"We heard about Justin."Kylie says.

"Ignore it lets go."I say dismissing the topic making the nod.

We got in my car as i drove to the building.The vallet opened the door as i handed him my keys and walk in the building.I saw the CEO for modelling companies and our other models friends.We sat down and to say the lounge  was amazing was an understatement.

Soon a lady approach us.

"Please follow me."She says as she brought us to meeting room fill with chairs.We say there and waited.

The secretary who we learned was Maria said she had to get something so we were know in the room.The models were on one side while the others were on the other side.

The door open to reveal Maria.

"Im sorry but do you guys mind if i let some other people join.Someone messed up the schedule."Maria asks.

They didnt mind so Maria smiled and thanked them.Soon a couple people came in and we knew them as the car dealership CEO.There were many of them from Honda all the way to Audi and Bentley.

Soon the door opened and everyone head snapped towards the door.Our jaws dropped at the boy infront of us.He looked stunning actually that was also an understatement.

He walked to the front and clasp his hands together as Maria stood beside him.

"Im sorry but my dad couldnt make it so ill be leading this meeting."The boy says and damn was his voice nice.

Everyone nodded and the models company just analysed the boy while the models talk about his features.He started talking and by his posture he knew what he was doing.He was doing the right thing.His posture and voice shined with confidence.

Once he was done,Maria handed out contracts.

"We are willing to give 10% interest for every sale you get."He said making them nod and whisper among themselves.

He shove his hands in his pocket as Maria smiled at him give her a thumbs up making her chuckle lowly.

Everyone signed and left.

"Im sorry but whats your name?"One of the Victoria Secret associate asks.

"Y/n.Y/n Y/M/N Y/L/N."He says.

"Have you tried modelling?"He asks making everyone attention go to the boy.

"Ya once but i found it boring so here i am..."He trailed off.

"How much did you make?"Someone else bid in.

"1...Thousand dollar......per shoot."He says.

"Im sorry but Ms.Y/l/n is gonna be a bit late due to traffic."She says making everyone wave it off.

Y/n whispers something to Maria making her nod and leave.

"So whats your dreams?"Taylor (hill) asks.

"Well i always like to be in the medical field.Im in Medical school currently.In Neuro."He says making everyone admire this boy.

"You got big dreams kid."

"You know the quote.Go big or go home.I definitely dont want to go home."He says making everyone laugh.

Soon Maria enters holding a couple of coffee making Y/n rush over and help her.

"I got it."Maria says.

"No you dont.You look like someone is planning on murdering you."Y/n joked making her laugh.

Y/n gave us coffee and when we tasted it we moan.

"I would say something inappropriate but my mother will kill me."He says making us laugh.

"Thats what she said."He mumbled making us laugh.

"You have a big future kid.Its bright."Donatella says.

"Well thank you miss."He says.

His eyes met mine and he smiles showing his dimples making me melt.I would jump his bones but people are here.Ugh.