Arguments Kaia Gerber

Y/n Pov

I was going home with Kaia by my side in the passenger seat.I could sense she was mad and i knew exactly why.

See Kaia had always fought for me in front of her family but i didn't.We were having family dinner when my Mom brought up about Kaia  scandal with Cole Sprouse and while Kaia waited for me to fend for her.I didn't since i never fought with my mother.

Once i pulled up,Kaia left the car immediately and slamming the car door shut making me sigh knowing i was gonna get in trouble.I entered the house as i went to the kitchen to see Kaia waiting there hitting her her feet on the marble tiles making gulp.

Kaia:"Are you fucking serious?"She says making me sigh."I fought for you infront of my parents and you can't even do that!"She shouted making me sigh frustrated.

Y/n:"Can you shut the fuck up for a fucking minute for god sake?!"I said throwing my hands in the air making her scoff.

Kaia threw the glass cup on the floor making me grab her and push her against the wall harshly making her groan.

Y/n;"She's my mother for god sake.Just cause you and your parents dont get along that well doesnt mean i dont with mine."I shouted back."Fuck.Im sorry-"I said pulling away realising what i've done.

Kaia:"That's why your father fucking die! Your such a mistake!"She shouted back making me stop what i was saying and stared at her.

She didn't seem to react when i said that making me sigh.I stayed quiet processing what she said.It hurts but she seem so unfazed and unbothered.

Kaia:"Say something!"She says pushing me making me look at her with tears in my eyes.Her face seem to soften since she never seen me cried.

I felt pain making me look down.I heard Kaia gasp as my leg bleed from the glass.I move to the couch as i removed the glass hissing every time.Kaia sat next to me.After i was done treating myself,i turned to Kaia.

Y/n:"I think it's time."I say making Kaia look at me.
"My dad didn't die from a heart attack,Kaia."I said making her frown deepen.
I swallowed thickly before looking at her."I was 10 and i got home to see my mother below my father as he raped her as my little sister was in the corner huddle up.I was so scared so i grabbed his gun and just pressed the trigger.As he fell on the floor my mother and sister looked ar me in fear."I run a hand thru my hair."My mother hates me from that day but my sister didn't she said she would do the same."I explain looking back at Kaia to see her shocked.

Kaia:"Im sorry for pushing you and saying that."She apologised.

Y/n:"We can't be together."I said making her head shot up.She said her head violently."We'll end up hurting each other again.I love you,that's why im doing this."I say as i kiss her one last time before grabbing my keys and leaving the girl alone sobbing knowing if i saw her crying i would come to her since she was my weakness.