Letting go Hailey Baldwin

Y/n Pov

I smile as I wrapped my arms around Hailey's torso as we watch the Jimmy Fallon interview of her opening a bottle of Corona with her teeth making me look at her and kiss her softly making her look at me and send me a forced smile making me smile back before turning back to the interview and frowning.

Y/n:"Hailey?"I said softly as i close the television and look at her making her look back at me.

Hailey:"What now,Y/n?"She asked groaning in annoyance after making me swallow my tears and shake my head before standing up and going to our shared room.

I went inside the bathroom before locking the door and turning on the shower and just sitting at the side as i let the tears fall down my face freely.

Where did i go wrong?

I decided to go to my brother's Justin house to maybe talk to him since he gives me good relationship advice.
I went outside and silently sneaked out of the house as I saw hailey no where to be seen making me sigh as i grab my phone and left the house.

I silently park outside Justin's house switching off the car without making a sound and going to the door opening it with my key.I heard me and Hailey's friend voice making me frown.I was about to announce my presence when i heard Hailey's voice.

Hailey:"How am i suppose to tell her?! I gave her a hitn saying i don't want to be a relationship with her anymore.Why can't she get the fucking hint?"I heard Hailey said in frustration making my heart break.

Justin:"We bieber's are oblivious to things,babe."i heard my brother said making me feel tears go down my face again making my eyes red.

Gigi:"Your gonna destroy her Hails."I heard Gigi said as the other agree but they couldn't care.

I was about to walk out when Oscar ran up to me making me hit the floor with a thud.Probably telling everyone i was here.

Y/n:"Hey boy."I say as i pet his head and smile.

Pets always made me feel better.He licked the tears from my face making me chuckle.

Hailey:"Y/n?"I heard her say with a hint of fear in her voice making me turn to her.

I look at her and Justin's intertwine hand making me  sigh.As soon as Hailey realised she pulled her hand away.

Hailey:"Babe-"I cut her off raising my hand.

Y/n:"It's fine.I'm happy for you.Justin always wanted true love ever since he was four and i'm glad he found it even if it was with the girl who i thought was my soulmate."I said giving them a sad smile.

I took off the velvet ring box from my pocket as i hand it to her making her cry as Justin looked guilty as well as my friends.

Y/n:"I'll be out of your life tomorrow."I say getting in my car and leaving ignoring their calls.

I go straight to the airport not caring to get my clothes probably just going to buy them.I bought a plane ticket to Paris before getting in and going there laying back in my seat with closed eyes and a broken heart.