Cheater HB (2)

I drove to Kaylee's apartment as i arrived i got in the lift and went to her door number.I knocked on it and it opened to reveal Kaylee with mascara on her eyes.

I hugged her and shut the door with my foot.I pulled away and look at her.Her mascara was on her face,she reminds me of Hailey.

No! Y/n she cheated!

I shake my head and wiped her tears with my sleeve.

"Kaylee,baby,dont cry."I say and she looks at me shock.

"You called me baby."She says making me nod.

"Cause you are."I say making her blush.

I helped her clean up and i slept over at her place.I woke up naked next to a very much naked Kaylee.I dont regret.She wants to cheat on me with her ex.I'll do the same.

I look at my phone to see texts from Hailey.

Baby
Y/n me and the girls are going to Nobu.You coming?
(Read at 10.30am)

Y/n

No im busy.Work,sorry maybe next time.

I shut my phone off and turned to see Kaylee starting to wake up.Her eyes fluster open and once she saw me.She had a smile on her face.

"Your so beautiful."I say making her smile.

I turn her to face the ceiling before hovering over her.I pecked her lips multiples times before she pulled me down.

I let her wear my jersey which had Y/L/N written on the back which she looked cute in.I change into the pair of clothes i had here before we broke up.

I change into the pair of clothes i had here before we broke up

"Wanna go to Craig's?"She asks looking at me making me nod.

She smiles as we left her apartment and got in my car.I off my phone to avoid distractions and pay attention to her.

I parked the car as we enter to see a lot of paps.I ignored it and walked in.I sat opposite her on a table of two.

"What are you having?"She asks me.

"Ill have whatever your having."I say closing my menu and looking behind her shoulder to see the girls.

They didnt notice me so they took a seat horizontal of mine.I ignored them and went back to Kaylee.We joked and had fun.

"Omg its Y/n!"Someone said making everyone look at me and their eyes widen.

"With Kaylee.*Your and Kaylee ship name* is sailing people."The guy says making people clap and Kaylee blush while i chuckle.

I felt someone stares at my head and mentally smirked knowing its the girls and Hailey.

"Kiss her."He says.

I look at Kaylee before she grabbed my face and kiss me.I didnt pull back instead i kiss her back making people cheer.I pulled away and smiled at her.

She intertwine her hand with mine which was on the table.I kissed our hands making her blush while smiling making me chuckle.

"Im having a family dinner and we are suppose to bring our date.So what do you say?"I ask looking at her.

She nods making me smile wider.

I look back at Kaylee ignoring everything surrounding us.

"Well ill pick you up."I say making her nod.

I paid for our bill and sent her home before going back to mine's.I walked inside my house and changed.

I got in my car at around half past six and drove to Kaylee

I got in my car at around half past six and drove to Kaylee.I text her saying i arrived and soon she came back down looking so beautiful like drop dead gorg.

I kissed her before driving off.I intertwine our hand and kissed it before placing it on my leg.

I parked i  my family driveway to see the girls car making me mentally groan.I walked to the door and unlocked it with my key.Kaylee went to get something from the car.

"Y/n hey baby."My mom says as she and my dad kissed my cheeks.

"Everyone is in the room."Kris says making me nod.

I walked to the room and greeted the boys ignoring the girls.

Kylie scoff making me rolls my eyes.The boys notice the tension so they went to grab water.

"Asshole."Hailey mutter making me laugh and shake my head.

"Pathetic."I say before going on my phone.

"Cheater."Hailey says.

"Says the person who got with their ex while i was in London."I say without looking at them.

"And also Kylie dont scoff.You and the rest knew except the boys."I say looking at them to see them with a guilty look.

"Y/n-"

"Baby!"I heard before someone sat on my lap.

"What is she doing here?"Kendall scoff.

"She's my gf."I say pecking her lips.

"What? Since when?"Hailey asks.

"Since she found her gf cheat on her with her ex."Kaylee says.

"Says you."Hailey says.

"Atleast i told her on the same day."Kaylee says back making me shake my head.

Hailey and the girls face drop and soon the boys came back.

"Looks like Y/n got a new one."Zayn says making me shake my head at him.

Kaylee cuddle into me and i hugged her back.

"I love you."She says.

"I love you too."I say.

I saw Hailey face be sad making me scoff mentally.

"Y/n can we talk?"The girls says.

"About?"I ask playing dumb.

"Us."They all say in sync.

"To keep it short for you guys.There is no us."I say making their face drops.

"Lets go baby."I say carrying her to the bedroom.