Screwed Angelina Jolie

Y/n Pov

I was currently at the Oscars getting my picture taken.I was a 21 year old boy that had been in many hits movie and was also the first youngest billionaire which means Kylie Jenner was after me.

"Y/n,over here!"

"Y/n smile for the camera!"

"You look amazing Y/n!"

I smile as i went to do a couple interviews.I was here with my best friend,Timothee Chalamelet.We were siting at our seats and discussing about my new movie which was coming out next week.

There she was,my girlfriend,Angelina Jolie.Now i know what your thinking.

A 21 year old and a 46 year old.That's outrageous.

But i was willing to bend my rules for her.I mean the woman's a fucking goddess.She was hosting the oscars which gave me a chance to check her out.

Angelina:"I would also obviously like to thank my boyfriend for the amazing support he gave me."She said making everyone turn to me but i kept my eyes on Angelina and gave her a small smile.

A girl kept touching me and from the corner of my eyes i could see Angeline glaring at her from the other table as Brad Pitt talk about his award.

I saw her walk over making Timothee mutter 'someone bout die' under his breath making me laugh a little.

Angelina:"Do you mind getting your hands off my boyfriend?"She asks politely standing next to her.

"Your boyfriend.Oh please,he's took good looking for you."She said making me choke on my drink a little.

Angelina:"Timothee."She said making him stand up and sit at her place as she sat at Timothee's place and push the girl's hand away every time she tried to touch me making me chuckle."What's funny?"She asks making me smile.

Y/n:"Nothing."I say making her raise her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"The best movie award go to,Mr and Mrs Smith."The host announced making me and Angelina stand up as i took a last sip of my champagne.

Angelina was handed the award as she spoke first making me look at her in admiration and adoration.I felt a smile crept on my face,she was so happy talking to everyone.I heard a chorus of 'awws' making me snap out of my thought to see Angelina blushing.

Angelina:"It's your turn for the-uh-speech."She said shyly making me chuckle.

Y/n:"I would thank my family and future my family members especially the lady of my dreams and the one i'm hoping to put a ring on."I say making the crowd go wild as Angelina chuckle and slap my arm playfully.

We both went back to our seat as i gave Angelina a peck on the lips making her pull me in for some more making me laugh.