Delivery Kendall Jenner

Y/n Pov

I was currently setting up the bouquet of red roses that some ordered with a smile.

Why you may be wondering?

Well my beautiful girlfriend,Kendall Jenner loves roses.

How am i dating Kendall Jenner when i only own a small flower business?

Honestly i dont know but we've been together for 3 months and everyday my heart beats faster seeing her.It feels like falling in love all over again.

Mom:"You and Sara will deliver the flowers.I have to attend to something."She said making me nod and wave her goodbye.

I put all the flowers into the truck before getting in with Sara(sister) as i drove to the address given.Sara was in awe  at the note.I wrote the note since the guy who ordered asked me too.

Dear baby,
I loved you when i laid eyes on you two months ago.I want to tell you how much i am in love with you so every rose shows just how much i'm willing to spoil you.

Till the end
Your love,
Devin

I parked my car infront of the huge building which looked familiar.The guard let us in as we roam the house.As i was walking with Sara,i put the bouquet of rose where they told me too.Sara was talking to the guard so i let my eyes roam the room as i hold a single rose.

I felt my breath get caught in my throat when i saw her.Kendall was there smiling as a guy held her waist securely and kiss her making her kiss back.I frown and looked down.She said she was going to her mom's.Then it clicked.This is The Kris Jenner's house.

I felt my eyes get glassy as i saw how she looked at him.That's not how she looked at me.As if she could feel eyes on her,she turned and our eyes met.I saw all the colour drain from her face but the guy was delighted that he saw me.He let go of Kendall and walk over to me.

Devin:"Do you mind giving those to her?"He asks making me clear my throat and nod.

I hold the single rose as i grabbed the note and walk over to her feeling my emotions get the better of me every step.I stood before my once lover as i looked at her.Both of our eyes glassy.I saw her friends,family and family friends all shock and guilty.

I grab her hand carefully before putting the note and flower there.

Y/n:"Have a nice life,Kendall."I say making her frown.

I never called her by her name it was either Kenny,Babe,Baby,Princess or love.Never her name.I look into her eyes as a tear rolled down my cheeks making her sob quietly since i never cried infront of her nor anyone.

I took a step back and looked at everyone in the room.

Y/n:"Thank you."I say making them frown."Thanks for being there for me when i needed you but now i won't anymore.I'll get out of your life.You don't have to worry about me."I say making them cry as well.

"Uncle Y/n!"I heard the children shout making me look up as i dry my tears as i felt little bodies collide with my legs.

I put on my best fake smile as i look at them and bend down.

Stormi:"Are you coming over for mommy's birthday?"She asks making me look at Kendall for a split second before shaking my head.

Mason:"Why Auntie Kenny says she wants you there cause she loves you?"He said making me give him a painful smile.

Y/n:"I'm not with your aunt anymore."I say making Kendall shake her head as tears fall from her cheek.

True:"But we want you as our uncle.Your not leaving are you?"She asks making me gulp slightly.

Penelope:"Mom says you and Auntie Kenny has a love that only exist in movie so why are you leaving?"She asks crying as well.

Y/n:"I dont know how to answer you,True.But incase i do,i'll always remember you kids and Pen,you see some people they fall out of love and end up apart."I explain seeing them all cry and hug me tightly making me look shock before hugging them loosely.

I stood up when Sara called me making me give the kids sad smile before looking at Kendall and walking over kissing her forehead one last time and taking a step back looking at the one person i truly love unconditionally.I memorise everything about her features her beautiful brown orbs and captivating lips.

I took of the Kenny ring she got me also known as a promise ring but Kendall thought it was too plain and boring.I put it in her hand before walking away not looking back knowing i won't leave if i look back.

I left with Sara as i drove back to our apartment complex.