Sarcrifices BH

Y/n Pov

I sat on the couch with Gigi and Bella before me.We were all doing shots which was great since i've been lonely ever since Kendall left for Paris for a show.

Gigi:"Have you heard from Ben?"She asks and as soon as she said that we could all sense the tension got thicker.

Y/n:"Yeah he's going with Jordan to the lake house."I say confused with where this conversation was going.

Bella:"Did he happen to mention where Kendall was at?"She asks making me get more confused.

Y/n:"Wait why are you asking me this?"I ask as i stood up and walked closer to the two.

It was silence but i learn to read people and by the expressions on the two Hadid's sister i felt my heart sink and it all clicked.

Y/n:"They're together aren't they?"I asked as i sat on the couch near them."How together are they?"I ask referring no answer making me scoot closer."How close are they?"I ask making them stay silent again making me lean back in the couch.

I stood up as i grabbed my keys and drove to the airport.I got Mark to book my private jet immediately.

I walked out of the airport not caring if i was spotted by paps.I halt a taxi and ask them to drive to the hotel Kendall was at.

I arrived and got the room key since everyone knew i was her boyfriend.I got to her door and unlocked it feeling my heart shatter at the scene.The Kardashians and Baldwin's plus my family was there making my heart break as they all had a normal conversation as if  nothing ain't wrong.

Kendall was sitting on Ben's lap as he wrapped an arm around her.I felt tears sting my eyes making me scoff silently.I never cried not when i was a baby and everyone knew that so me crying now just showed how hurt i was by the girl.

As if they could feel someone watching they all turn.Once Kendall and Ben saw me they got off each other but by then a couple tears had hit the carpeted floor.Everyone seem shock,i seem...broken.

I wiped my tears as i took off the promise ring Kendall gave me and threw it at Ben scratching him in the eye meaning he probably was going to need snitches.

Kendall:"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"She asks as everyone went to Ben making my heart sink to my stomach as the acids just dissolve it.

Kendall grabbed me by my arm and yanked me outside but i was too weak feeling like i was going to faint.

Kendall:"Why would you do that to Ben?! He's your brother."She said making me scoff.

Y/n:"You just cheated on me! And you care about Ben! I should have listen to Jordan,Your a fucking hoe! Fuck you and your dumb shit!"I say making her face drop.

I stormed out of the hotel taking out my phone.

Y/n_Y/l/n:Cheating isn't cool especially if it was with your brother and the fact that the cheater's family supported them.@KendallJenner @BenSimmons @Kardashianfamily @Simmonsfam

I posted it and heard my phone blowing up as i drove back home.Bella came over as i booked a flight for her.We both watched movies and cuddle together.