F.B.I. KNJ

Y/n Pov

Hi Im Y/n.Im 23 and im the son of the chief for the F.B.I. Agency.I was currently typing away on my computer when my office door burst open.I looked up to see one of my buddies panting.

I frown.

"W-we found him."He managed to say after breath.

I was confused at first.Who the fuck is him?!Soon i realise it was Malcolm Lancaster the guy who was supposedly transporting large amount of cocaines to different continents.I shot up from my seat.

"Where?"I asked the guy.

"The place the celebs are at tonight.MET gala."Mark says making me rush out.

I put on my bulletproof vest then my mask.I get in my BMW and drove with the rest of the cars behind me.We made up a plan and i was currently at the room as i strapped the hook to my belt i took a deep breath.

"Go!"

Thats my signal.I jump down and broke into the window rolling on the floor and also in a swift motion taking my pistol out of its place as i held it up pointing it at the target while i was standing up.

He tried to run but i was faster.I put my gun to the side and chased him catching up to him and pinning him on the ground.The celebs by now was just watching not wanting to get involve and too scared to run.

I held him down as i handcuff him and stood up.The rest of the team checked the room while i sat on the floor panting.

"Sir."

I turned to see my partner,Eva.I nod my head up as a signal to ask what she wants.

"I need your mask."She says.

Without question,i took off my mask and hand it to her.I shake my head because it was sweating and it was on my face.I use my hand to push it back as i pant.That mask was not breathable nor thin.I was about to die of lack of air.

I looked at the guy on the floor who was just laying on the ground.I sigh as i helped him up and sat him down.I sat opposite him just looking at him.

"You good?"I ask.

"Can i see my daughter...please just for the last time before i go to jail?"

What he said hit a cord in me i never thought was going to be played again.My dad wasnt ever there he was too busy with work.When he became CEO i hardly see him nor talk to him.

I sigh as i asked one of my colleagues to ask someone to bring his daughter here.

Soon the door burst open and a beautiful redhead enter.

"Daddy!"She shouted the man look relieved.

I left them alone as i sat on the stairs leading to the stage watching their interaction.I felt a presence next to me making me turn to see a girl in a beautiful red dress.She held out a glass of wine.

I gave her a smile as i drank it.

"Thank you i needed it."I say after drinking the whole thing making her chuckle.

"Your attractive for a officer."She says.

"Im not an officer tho.Im a FBI agent so im better."I said cockily making her rolled her eyes but there was a smile on her lips.

She looked at me making me wink at her.She blushed making me chuckle.We sat in silence.By now the celebs had left except her.She scooted closer to me as i was resting my head on the wall.She leaned her head on my shoulder and i couldnt help but smile at the sudden gesture of affection.