My Baby GH

Y/n Pov

I was currently going to my patient's room to check on him.His name was Atlas Jenner if im not wrong.I've always wanted to name my son Atlas but i didn't want it to be with anyone other than her.

Atlas:"Does that mean i'm going home?"He pouts making me send him a sad smile.

I nod making him whine as tears well up in his eyes.

Atlas:"Mommy's here."He said and i turn and felt my heart stop beating for a second.

Standing there was my high school lover,Gigi.Well i called her Jelena but anyway.Once her eyes landed on mine i saw her breath hitch.

Gigi:"Y/n?"She says so quietly.

Atlas:"Y/n as in my biological dad!"He says making me turn to him with wide eyes.

He got out off his bed and ran to me hugging my legs making me drop the clipboard.I push Atlas away as i look at Kendall.

Gigi:"When you left me,i was pregnant and i didn't have a way to contact you."She said as she walked closer with each step she took making me back away.

Y/n:"No...No!"I say making her flinch."I can't have a son."I say as i left the room.

My emotions were a mess.

--

I was currently working when a nurse told me we had an emergency making me run and see Jelena with her family and friends.She didn't recognise me since i was wearing surgery clothing.

After the surgery,i did on my own som which was devastating.

Atlas:"Dad?"He said making me turn to him."Did you love me?"He asks.

Y/n:"Always .Im sorry i walked out that time it was just that my emotions were a mess."I say making him nod.

I got the nurses to get him some candy as i walked outside to where everyone was.

Gigi:"How's he,Y/n?"She said softly making me look at her seeing her face stained with tears.

Y/n:"He's fine.He'll come out soon."I say clearing my throat.

Zayn:"Y/n as in the guy that left Atlas."He said making me look at him.

Y/n:"And who are you?"I ask.

Zayn:"Atlas's dad."He said making me chuckle and nod.

"Daddy!"

We both turn to see Atlas running with his arms open.Zayn was about to grab him when he ran over and hug me instead.

Zayn:"Atlas,baby,thats not daddy."He said making Atlas look at him.

Atlas:"Yes he is.He my dad.Mommy said so."Talas say making me pick him up and smile at him.