🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫

"Today was rough," Y/n said, sat down on the bed; she gazed at her side, and saw Grim sleeping peacefully with a loud snore

"Today was rough," Y/n said, sat down on the bed; she gazed at her side, and saw Grim sleeping peacefully with a loud snore. "Goodnight, Grim." She gently patted the monster's head, then lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

The moment Y/n opened her eyes, she found herself standing alone in front of a waterfall back in Andalasia. The place looked younger than she had last remembered. It looked more ethereal than the hunted one she had seen. ' This place... It can't be the enchanted waterfalls, everything... seems different.' The girl gazes through the garden in shock. 'How is this possible? Grandfather told me this place couldn't ever grow grass or flower again.'

"Marianna! I knew you would be here

"Marianna! I knew you would be here."   An unfamiliar voice calls out from a distance. When Y/n turned around to face the person. She met the eye of King Edward, the crown prince, and the first child of Narissa.

'His... He is King Edward, one of my ancestors. No!? This isn't right, king Edward died 900 years ago. So how?' Y/n inquired.

"Eh~!!? Edward, why are you here? How do you even know I would be here anyway?" Her lips began to move on their own. She couldn't recognize the sound that came out of her lips. All that she knows is that it wasn't her voice.

"I discovered that you have been going behind the castle forest a week ago. So, I followed you here, it seems you like this place. Huh!? Marianna," Edwards said while facing Y/n.