🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

"Dorm Head Leona!" The brown-haired resident said as he turned around.

"These guys are the ones who thoughtlessly encroached on our territory." The red-haired resident said.

"We're just gonna rough'em up a bit! He he he!" The white-haired resident laughed and turned his head at the group the man's face suddenly turn pale. When he saw the girl's death stare. 

"Aren't y'all the guys I met in the cafeteria?" Ruggie recalled them by a glaze.

"Ah, you! Deluxe menchi katsu sandwich." Grim shouted as he pointed his paw at the Ruggie.

"Woah woah, woah. Don't go around giving people delicious-sounding names." Ruggie told Grim, "I've got a very manly name, Ruggie Bucchi, you know."

"Ah. Now that I get a good look at you, you're that herbivore that stepped on my tail in the botanical garden." Leona leans towards Y/n to take a good look. 

"WhaaAaaT? Dorm Head Leona's tail?" 

"No forgiving that!"

'Dorm leader!? This man is their dorm leader?' Y/n thought to herself, while still angry at Leona for what he has done to Celestia. "Didn't I already apologize for that!?"

"Wouldn't need police if 'sorry' fixed everything!" The brown-haired growled.

"Ah, is that so..." The girl said, then take a step closer at Leona with a ghost gaze, making Leona flinch. "If I recall correctly, you haven't apologized for throwing my familiar."

"Huh!?" Leona gasps.

"Oh yeah. I was wondering where I saw you, it was the botanical garden." Ruggie recalled his memory, as Y/n took a step away.

"Leona, Ruggie, let's show 'em who's boss!" The red-haired residents spoke up.

"Stop barking up a fuss, mutts." Leona frowned, "What're you gonna do if your little fit of violence interferes with the magift tournament?"