❖ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒: 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 ❖

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

After a long walk, we finally reached the Dorm that has been abandoned for 100 years. "This is... That's too much charm." I said to Crowley.

"Right, right. Please, come inside." Crowley said we both entered the dorm.

'This place is like a haunted house... But I don't like a haunted house at all.' I thought to myself.

"I know, what do you think? This place isn't as fancy and clean as back home, but it will at least keep you out of the rain." Crowley said to me as I was looking around the dorm.

"No! Not at all, It looks normal actually." I turned to Crowley, "This place is fine with me, Mr. Crowley. Plus, above all, even my family is rich. I never really care about money and expensive things, you know."

"Is that so! That makes you feel at home. And I'll be in my office finishing some paperwork if you ever need my help just go there. Goodbye, and have a good night's sleep." Crowley waved his hand as lifted the dorm.

"Good night to you too," I said, closing the front door. I stretched both of my arms up high, 'Ah!? Today was... Interesting. I wonder, what happened to that little monster?... I hope he's alright.' I thought to myself.

Rain soon started to fall heavily, and I watched it from the window. "It's raining. I should start cleaning all of this if I'm going to stay here for a while."

"Hyiii! It's really coming down." A familiar voice suddenly appeared in the room and it's coming from behind me.

"!??" I turned around to the voice and it was that little monster from a while ago at the entrance ceremony. "Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked with a water gun!" Grim said.

'It's him! But how did he get in here?' I thought to myself. "How did you get in here? Aren't there students and teachers around the school's hallway?" I said to the little monster.

"I'll have no trouble sneaking back into the school. Come on, come on. If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming." Grim sounds are proud that he's back.