🍓|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"RIDDLE!!" Trey and I shouted.

"Come on, open your eyes. Riddle." I mumble.

"..... Grap!" Riddle quickly stood up, and everyone's eyes turned wide.

"Hey, his eyes opened!" Ace said as Cater sighs in relief.

"... For real, we were agonizing over whether you'd wake up or not..." Cater said to Riddle.

"Huff... huff... What... did I...?" Riddle struggles to speak.

"I'm so glad. He came back to his senses." Crowley said with a smile. While Trey is kneeling one down at the right side of Riddle.

"There's no need to think about it now. Just rest." Trey told Riddle as he slowly lay him down.

"Ugh, of course, he goes berserk after getting a little mad if you're coddling him all the time. The garden was a disaster and we were in big trouble!" Ace commented.

"It was a crazy situation," Deuce said.

"Seriously. Bottling up your stress isn't admirable." Grim crossed his arms.

"...I... really wanted to eat that mont blanc," Riddle said.

"What?" Ace looks at Riddle confused.

"The roses are fine being white, and the flamingos are fine being pink. I like putting honey in my tea more than sugar cubes and I like milk tea more than lemon tea. I want to chat with everyone while we eat..." Riddle said, waving to the point he started to cry.

"Riddle" Trey called.

"I wanted to spend more time with Trey and everyone else..." Riddle lowered his sobbing and cried loud and loud.

"I can't believe... that Riddle is sobbing like a baby..." Cater was shocked more than everyone.

"Stop that! You're not forgiven just because you're crying." Ace said in a half-mad voice.

"You really refuse to read the mood..." Deuce and Felix sigh.

"I'm sorry!... sob... sniff... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Trey... Everyone. " Riddle cried.