🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

The group stops running and catches their breath on the main street.

"Huff, huff... That was scary. What's their deal?" Grim asked while sitting on the ground.

"Don't ask me. They've been that way since last year and I just can't handle them." Riddle said placing both hands on his knee.

"I'd be afraid of their revenge if I want after them." Cater complemented.

"I wouldn't even try," Ace added.

"The sun's gonna start going down so let's--" Before Cater could continue Lucas asked.

"Where is Lady Y/n?" Everyone flinched.

"What do you mean?" Ace asked back, then look around "She~~ isn't here". Everyone looks around and Y/n isn't with them.

"Wait! I thought, she's with you dorm leader." Deuce said.

"W-what? No, she wasn't." Riddle replied.

Cater opened his phone and went to the group chat he make. He saw Y/n texts 'where are you guys?. Cater soon repay in the texts 'At the main street. We will be waiting for you.

As Y/n received the texts, she quickly used her shadow teleportation magic and teleport to the main street.

"Hey, I just texted Y/n that, we are in the main street. So let's just wait for her." Cater told everyone, however, seconds later Y/n popped up from Riddle's shadow.

"Hey, guys." Y/n places her hand on Riddle's shoulder.

"AH!?" Everyone screamed.

"Okay! Why did you guys scream like you have seen a ghost?" Y/n asked.

"Y-you just pop off, in R-Riddle shadow." Cater stuttered.

"Eh eh eh!? Sorry about that." Y/n apologized.

"Oh, yea. Y/n, you can use teleportation magic." Deuce said, remembering the day he saw Y/n done it before.

"You can use teleportation magic?" Ace asked.