🍓| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"What're the other dorms like?" Grim asked.

"Like Cater just said, there are seven dorms each emulating one of the Great Seven. Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts." Trey started explaining. "Next is... Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts."

"Octavinelle, the dorm founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch. Scarabia the dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand."

"Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the strenuous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the King of the Underworld."

"And... Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns." Trey finished explaining.

"There are so many," I said.

"Their names are too! No way I'm gonna remember all of that!" Grim commented.

'What are the names again? Heartslabyul. Savanaclaw. Octavinelle. Scarabia. Pomefiore. Ignihyde. Diasomnia. Yep, I think remember it all.' I thought to myself.

"Ahaha! Just get the rough idea. You'll remember them eventually." Cater tells Grim.

"Which dorm you enter is based on the judgment of the Dark Mirror when it looks at your soul during the entrance ceremony... So each dorm has their own quirks about them." Trey explains how they were chosen for their dorms.

"You're right about that. I totally see it." Cater said.

"What...quirks?" Deuce asked them.

"For example... Look, over there." Trey pointed at the man in tan skin and white hair with dog ears. We turned to the boy Trey was pointing at.

"He's got lion ears!?" I half-shouted, 'But why Felix and Celestia don't have ears like that in their human form?'

"That rugged look definitely means Savanclaw," Trey exclaimed.

"Totally! That dorm has a lot of people who are good at sports and martial arts. They're the buff and gruff big bro types? Savanaclaw wears yellow and black armbands." Cater added.