🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"Animals are marching...?" I opened my see inside another dream. Watching a group of hyenas marching together.

"A shiny new era is tip-toeing nearer." A male voice appeared on top of the rock. I turned to see Scar, the King of Beasts.

"And where do we feature?" Shenzi the hyena asked.

"Just listen to the teacher. We're going to kill Mufasa. And Simba, too. Then, I will be king!" Scar announces as the hyenas start cheering and shouting.

"Great idea! Long live the king." The hyenas cheered.

"Long live the king."

"My teeth and ambitions are bared. " Scar said follow by a roar, "Be prepared!"

"Why didn't they try to talk it out first?" I said to myself as everything turned black, "Why did he want to be king so badly?"

"Huh!? Maybe because he hated being the second." A female voice said to me, and I let out a sigh.

"Are you planning to always show yourself now? My younger self." I gaze at my back, where she is sitting on a chair and holding a cup of tea with a small table at the side.

"Hmmm, Maybe!? Ne, me! How about let's change my name? I'm getting tired of you keep on saying, 'my younger self even though we are only one person." She placed the cup and the table, "How about you just called me, what everyone call us before."

I grit my teeth, "I am not going to say that name... as you may know that girl is already gone and I won't let anyone hear that name again."

"Gone!? Ahaha..." She covers her mouth with her right hand while giggling. "You're joking. I know, she is still in us and will away be a part of us. If you don't want to call me by that name then, how about Wolford?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Huh!?"

"I will go by our mother's last name and you will go by father's last name. It's a win-win." She said in a cheerful tone.