❖𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐑𝐂❖

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

When we arrived back at the school? The moment we step foot back at the school, we could see Crowley standing at the Mirror Chamber.

"What!? You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?" Crowley spoke up.

"huh!?" As we all flicked.

"I really didn't think... You'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion."

Celestia handed me to Deuce, then went to Crowley grabbing his shit. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT? SENDING YOUR STUDENT AT THE MINE, WHILE YOU ARE HERE COMPLETED THEIR EXPULSION. GIVE ME A REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T FREEZE YOU TO DEATH." Celestia blow her anger at him

"H-huh!? S-sorry but who are you?" Crowley asked and turned to us.

"Celestia, please let go of Crowley," I spoke up.

"As you wish, " Celestia let go and went back to me.

"Nnga! The nerve of this guy. While we were off fighting some crazy beast." Grim huffed in annoyance.

"Beast?" Crowley asked.

"There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong. It was awful." Ace said.

"Could you explain in more detail?" Crowley placed his index finger on his chin.

•◈──────◈✧✦✧◈──────◈•

As we walk to Mr. Crowley's office, I explain all the details that when we were at the Mine? "And it looks like this" I show my phone to him the picture of the monster.

"EEh!? Since when did you take that picture?" Ace lost his word.

"I told my other familiar to take a picture of it! A while back." I answered.

"Other familiar!? How many familiar do you have?" Ace asked me, as I showed him four fingers.

"I have four familiar!" I clean my throat, "Anyway..."