❖ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔: 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐛 ❖

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"Oh, my! Mistress, you shouldn't do that. Please let me do it for you." A maid said to a younger of me as the younger me tried to clean the toys

As I slightly opened my eyes upon hearing a familiar voice. And I see the playroom from the mansion where I grew up. 'This is...'

"It's alright, Elly. I can do it myself, plus it's not that hard." My younger self said to my maid with a smile. As she cleans all of her toys on the floor.

"Then, let me help you clean."

As I watch my younger self and Elly cleaning all of the toys around my playroom. Unexpectedly, the butler soon entered the room and changed the air to cold-blooded.

"What... are you doing? Lady Y/n." He turned to face my younger self.

"Cleaning. I watch how Elly and the other maid keep on cleaning my room and toys before. Plus, the maids are too busy cleaning the house today. So I do it on my own." I responded to the head maid.

The butler turns shocked and disappointed, then she turns to he turned his vision at Elly. "You... How dare you? Let the Lady Y/n do all the work. Do you're work as a maid properly." The butler shout to Elly.

'Shut up.'

As the butler is about to slap Elly in the face, my younger self moves in between them. "Please don't hurt Elly. It's not her fault. I want to know how to clean something that I did. So please don't blame her."

'I hate him so much.'

The butler gave a sigh, put one knee down, and held my shoulders. "My lady. All I'm doing is my job as the head maid. We maids and butler are here to serve you in any other ways, so please don't push yourself in this kind of thing."

'But I'm not... I'm not... stop telling me what to do?'

"As the daughter of the highest place, it's your duty to bring honor to your family's name." He pulled me closer to her, hugging my back. "Do you understand, Lady Y/n?"