🍓| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Ace POV

Ace POV

I turn to one side, then to the other side. 'Ahah! I can't take it anymore.' I stood up from the bed and went outside. 'How can I sleep well at night, if I don't know where that girl is going to sleep?'

"Huh!? Where is she?" I asked myself. I started to walk downstairs and notice that she is already asleep on the sofa. 'Staying up all night..huh?'

I walk to the sofa, then knee one down. 'She really sleeps here and she looks so peaceful.' I poked her cheeks.

"Aaaahh... " Y/n groaned then fell asleep again.

'Eheh!?' I sighed, "Huh!? That was closed." 'Sleep like a bab, I see...So cute and very attractive. If I took a close look at her face.'

I grabbed Y/n in my arms and carried her upstairs to her room. Then slowly put y/n down, "Have a nice dream, Y/n." I muttered.

I go downstairs, then lie down on the sofa. I reaching my hands in the air, 'She is also small like a Koala bear.' I smiled with light blush.

•◈──────◈✧✦✧◈──────◈•

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes to see that I'm back in my room. "Huh!? How did I get here?" I asked myself. When Uncle T, Uncle S, and Uncle B entered the room.

"Good morning, ready to go." Uncle S asked.

"Good morning... Uncle S, do you know how I got back here?" I asked confusedly and shocked.

"Your boyfriend carried you back to your room. You know, the man with a heart in the face." Uncle T answered as I questioned myself 'Boyfriend! With a heart in the face! I don't--'

"You mean, Ace!... Ace carried me back." I stood up.

"Yes! That's him." Uncle B said with a smile.

"No, no, no! You get it all wrong, Ace. Is not~" My face blushed while waving my hands.